Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Advice Appreciated
12Next >
2328 48 2017-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tvl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197779 ft
United States

Hi to all!

This may not be the appropriate site to post this request for information - if not, please disregard and forgive.

I am looking to purchase my very first drone to play around with. After shopping around and speaking with different sales reps, I THINK I have a better understanding of what I MAY need??? For what it is worth, I'm not a videographer and therefore not really concerned with the 4K cameras and such ........... video that is at least pleasing to the eye is all that I require.

1- Unless I'm wrong, I'm thinking I definitely need something with obstacle avoidance. I really can't see spending a few hundred dollars on something that I can easily crash into an object. Both the Phantom 4 & Phantom 4 Pro have this feature. It does appear the Pro unit has 2 additional sensors in the rear of the unit. Are these additional sensors really worth the additional money? What would they realistically offer for someone like me?

2- Follow me and return to home features are a plus and I feel I will certainly appreciate them. However, am I about to overspend for something when there is a more affordable unit out there that will easily meet my needs? Whether it be another DJI model or some other manufacturer?

Thanks for your input!
2017-1-25
Use props
Kirk2579
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

FWIW
have been flying different phantoms for years now.
not one has obstacle avoidance other than ME.

so far it has worked as well as the automatic ones in the P4 series.

little tree branches get you no matter!!!!

heres a good place to start shopping and save $
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... ced_quadcopter.html

good luck and have fun flying.
2017-1-25
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

I think you'll be fine with a 4, if you're not planning on trying to fly in tight quarters. Just use sound judgment and stay on the side of safety when flying and you'll be fine without the additional sensors. This is just my opinion of course. The front sensors are handy but I don't think you "definitely" need sensors...plenty of safe and successful P3 out there having a good time. Let us know what you decide to do. First purchase is always exciting.
2017-1-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Try Mavic it has OA it doesn't have the best camera but it's a very decent camera, it also has great portability and a whole lot of bells and whistles. Good luck..
2017-1-25
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

I picked the Phantom 4 because it has everything I need and is easy to download files and then watch vids. I'm not a pro but the 4 has the ability to take great vids.
I have been very happy with my Phantom 4  
2017-1-25
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
United States

Also... with the Phantom 4 there are no ir vents on prop arms, at least on the top. I don't plan on flying in rain, but here in the Great PacificNorthwest..... It can happen in an instant.
So I think that's kind of an Okadoky  improvement.  
2017-1-25
Use props
eliot may
lvl.3
Flight distance : 245367 ft
United States

I have a P3S and love it. inexpensive (relatively) amazing to fly, great video. Its a home run! That being said, i have ordered a P4. My advice. Get the p3s learn and love it. If you get the fever, upgrade later.
2017-1-25
Use props
eliot may
lvl.3
Flight distance : 245367 ft
United States

plus the obstacle avoidance is not likely to save your a** but occasionally,
2017-1-25
Use props
Lethal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 71096 ft
Australia

In June of last year, at almost 65 and after much research, I bought my first RC drone (in fact 1st RC anything!) - a Phantom 4. Have never regretted it and love its ability and simplicity. Obstacle avoidance in my world means careful flying but in answer to your question, the P4 has absolutely everything you will need to enjoy flying. Yes, there are sometimes issues with updates but these can normally be resolved quickly.
I would point out that in the 7-8  months I have haunted these forums, the two pieces of advice that I could offer is to spend an equivalent amount of time researching what device you are going to use- Apple or Android. (I use an IPAD mini 2 with no Cell which means the Follow Me function wont work unless I change to my iPhone). IMHO, Apple devices seem to have less issues but many others are very happy with their Android device. But either way, please ensure you check the list of approved devices and the other is to spend a lot of time reading the manual and visiting YouTube before your 1st flight and then take "baby steps".
Perhaps the best thing about DJI is the invaluable support available in these forums from some very experienced flyers.
2017-1-25
Use props
Nigel_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

eliot may Posted at 2017-1-25 13:53
plus the obstacle avoidance is not likely to save your a** but occasionally,

The obstacle avoidance only needs to do it's job once and it has paid for itself.

Also lets you fly into locations that you wouldn't dare without it because you can see on the display that you are 3m from the object instead of guessing an approximate distance from the ground.
2017-1-25
Use props
Nigel_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

"Are these additional sensors really worth the additional money? What would they realistically offer for someone like me?"

The P4 obstacle sensing only works when flying forwards, which is enough for most purposes, you can easily remember to be careful when flying backwards, and when it is flying autonomously (as in Return To Home) it will only fly forwards anyway.

If you like to fly backwards for filming purposes then the rear ones on the P4P may prove valuable.  I would like side ones too as I often fly sideways, but even the P4P doesn't have proper side obstacle detection.
2017-1-25
Use props
fansb1fe1104
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

Lethal Posted at 2017-1-25 15:13
In June of last year, at almost 65 and after much research, I bought my first RC drone (in fact 1st RC anything!) - a Phantom 4. Have never regretted it and love its ability and simplicity. Obstacle avoidance in my world means careful flying but in answer to your question, the P4 has absolutely everything you will need to enjoy flying. Yes, there are sometimes issues with updates but these can normally be resolved quickly.
I would point out that in the 7-8  months I have haunted these forums, the two pieces of advice that I could offer is to spend an equivalent amount of time researching what device you are going to use- Apple or Android. (I use an IPAD mini 2 with no Cell which means the Follow Me function wont work unless I change to my iPhone). IMHO, Apple devices seem to have less issues but many others are very happy with their Android device. But either way, please ensure you check the list of approved devices and the other is to spend a lot of time reading the manual and visiting YouTube before your 1st flight and then take "baby steps".
Perhaps the best thing about DJI is the invaluable support available in these forums from some very experienced flyers.

Follow me mode requires GPS not cell service. I have a Samsung tab with no cell service but it does have GPS and follow me works fine (Although active track is much smoother in my opinion).
2017-1-25
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

fansb1fe1104 Posted at 2017-1-25 15:35
Follow me mode requires GPS not cell service. I have a Samsung tab with no cell service but it does have GPS and follow me works fine (Although active track is much smoother in my opinion).

I can confirm this as I am using a Samsung Tab A that only has WiFi (which I turn off when flying), and I was playing with Follow Me last weekend and it worked just fine.
2017-1-25
Use props
Lethal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 71096 ft
Australia

fansb1fe1104 Posted at 2017-1-25 15:35

You are correct but the Apple iPad must have a cell facility but not necessarily an active cell service  (iphones already have the facility built in).  It is simply the way ipads do their GPS function. So if you want these functions (active track and follow me) to work with ipads and your budget extends that far, you need to purchase wifi/cell as opposed to wifi only.
2017-1-25
Use props
tvl
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for all of the replies. I'm probably more confused now than before. And as one other individual shared here today, I too will be 65 this year and this will also be my very first RC anything!

Like most individuals, I really don't want to spend excessively and get more drone that I actually need.  On the other hand, I don't want to regret not spending the additional cash and end up purchasing a drone that just doesn't meet my needs. But, I honestly don't know enough about these things to make that important decision.

I do know I DON"T need a very fancy and high resolution camera. I just want decent video or still shots. Not knowing enough about the newer drones, I'm not sure if I need or want the "return to home and follow me" features. Obstacle avoidance was important, but based on some comments here, I'm not so sure it is really worth the extra cash!!!!!

Therefore, I'm now wondering if the Phantom 3 standard won't suffice for my needs????  Or, will I regret not getting the Phantom 4 shortly after making the purchase because of things you learn once you have one to operate???
2017-1-25
Use props
tvl
lvl.3
United States

I have a question or maybe more of a concern:

Our nearby Best Buy sells the Phantom4 and will price match a few sites. That being stated, I have discovered a few E-Bay sites that can do a little better on the pricing. Following are a couple of concerns:

1- Has anyone here ever purchased a Phantom drone from E-Bay and if so, was the experience acceptable?

2- The couple of sites I have looked at have roughly a 98% / 99% positive feedback rating. That in itself sounds favorable! However, I do want to ensure I am getting a genuine DJI product.  Does anyone care to comment on this?

Thanks again!
2017-1-26
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
United States

I got mine (wife did for me) from an RC shop.   Sure RC. got a combo deal, 3 batteries. back pack. extra scan disc, lens care kit, lens shade and more.
One battery was dead on arrival. Was able to send bad battery back and the RC shop took care of transaction.
This shop is located in California so shipping time was short.
If you go with Ebay, it might be from another country so returns and such could take more time.
Ebay has great return policies too.
I like the fact that I can call Sure RC with questions.
Being a geezer, I find the Phantom 4 has been just too easy to understand and use. I recommend the P4.
I like the fact that I can use a large tablet. (iPad air 2, ) very easy to see wht you are doing  
2017-1-26
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

tvl Posted at 2017-1-26 06:59
I have a question or maybe more of a concern:

Our nearby Best Buy sells the Phantom4 and will price match a few sites. That being stated, I have discovered a few E-Bay sites that can do a little better on the pricing. Following are a couple of concerns:

I bought from Best Buy and glad I did.  First two P4's were defective out of the box and they exchange them immediately and same day.  Lot of DOA batteries of late too.  Third they gave me was better, but still not perfect.

P4 or the smaller Mavic  is a good intro model to see if you want something bigger like an Inspire 2, or Matrice 600 Po later on.

Good luck!

2017-1-26
Use props
olefolks
lvl.2
United States

I just bought my P4 from Amazon Prime.  I also made sure the actual dealer was a DJI certified dealer.  Just saying!!  
2017-1-26
Use props
tvl
lvl.3
United States

Well, I have researched to the point I am getting confused. I guess I need the advice of those folks who might own one of the two following drones:

I have narrowed my choices to either the Phantom 4 OR the Phantom 3 Advanced. Naturally , cost continues to be very important, but I do want to make the most reasonable choice ....... based on MY needs!

The Phantom 3 Advanced seems to meet my needs very nicely. While the Phantom 4 has a few extra options, I'm not sure they are important OR are worth the additional $300.

1- TapFly and Active Track  -  is this something I might consider a great feature in the future OR I probably won't ever miss not having it?

2- Obstacle Avoidance  -  Based on previous replies, I believe this option isn't worth spending additional money for!

3- I realize there or a few other features that the 4 offers (better battery life, signal range, speed, etc), but is there another one or two that I should give more thought about. In other words, a feature that I have missed the importance of in regards to flying safety and operator control and may well be worth additional consideration before I order the Phantom 3 Advanced?

Thanks so very much again!!!!!!
2017-1-26
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
United States

Truth is you can't just do this every once an a while. It's so much fun, you just can't stop.
If you are like everyone else who gets one of these drones and there BUILT IN camera system, You can't stop.
Suddenly you are a great photographer.
That's when you will wish you had bumped it up a few bucks.
I have been very happy with the level of simplicity of my Phantom 4  
It's even fun now learning how to use editing programs to put together something more interesting then Grandpa's dumb home videos  
AND.....it has elevated my tech status with my grand kids  
2017-1-26
Use props
fansb1fe1104
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

tvl Posted at 2017-1-26 10:23
Well, I have researched to the point I am getting confused. I guess I need the advice of those folks who might own one of the two following drones:

I have narrowed my choices to either the Phantom 4 OR the Phantom 3 Advanced. Naturally , cost continues to be very important, but I do want to make the most reasonable choice ....... based on MY needs!

I don't think this has been suggested but the way I learned to fly was I bought a cheap drone with a cam (Syma X5C) for $40 and learned on that....I ended up losing one in some trees when I first started so $40 wasted wasn't really that big of a deal....When I got better at flying that I decided to upgrade to a Phantom 4 and I had lots of confidence to fly an expensive drone and be able to navigate it without getting worried which way my drone was facing. RTH is a really good feature to have if you are just starting out. These have such incredible ranges on them that unless you don't take your eye off it in the sky, it can be very hard to get back unless you either know how to use the map to get back or use RTH.
2017-1-26
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

My P3A works very well. I do not think I would pay $300. more for OA but I would pay more for a better camera. The P3P/P4 camera is not better but does have different hardware for 4k recording (AFAIK).
I am eyeing the P4P for the camera but may just hold out for the P5.   :-)
2017-1-26
Use props
The-CROW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59892 ft
Lebanon

Being a tech addict and pro photographer, my motto is: Always buy the best model you can afford, cos later on you will wish you got the better model.
Happened to me numerous times: convincing myself that I don't need something then after using it  for little while and enjoying it, the gear acquisition syndrome hits real bad and I go out and buy the latest and greatest lol!
Long story short, if you are serious about drones, trust me, buy the latest and best model you can afford. You will enjoy it! I still cannot forget the great feeling I experienced on my first ever lift-off with my Phantom 4, that was several months ago, and now I also got a Phantom 4 Pro just for the upgraded camera.
2017-1-26
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

tvl Posted at 2017-1-26 10:23

Hi, well I think all your questions have been answered, but the question you have to ask your self now is how much do you really want to spend and what do you really want to use the drone for now and in the future?  believe me once you use this phantom you will get the bug!, (and you will wish you got the best.)
If the P3 advanced (or the pro) suits your needs go for it, this is a perfectly good aircraft.
It seems to me that you would like the latest and greatest, but the budget is stopping you.
Personally I would stick with DJI, and buy locally from a dji dealer if possible then if something isn't right/wrong/broken or wont work, you can take it back and get it change/checked without waiting for delivery/postage.
2017-1-26
Use props
tvl
lvl.3
United States

Nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2017-1-26 19:17
It seems to me that you would like the latest and greatest, but the budget is stopping you.

I'm not really on a budget, I've just been trying not to over spend and get more drone than I really need and therefore end up throwing cash away needlessly.

But, after more thought AND additional comments here at this site, I believe I might go ahead and "pull the trigger" tomorrow and get the Phantom 4.  I can get a NEW (not refurbished) Phantom 4 locally for $899.  That is the very best price I have seen for this model (at least from a reputable dealer), unless someone here knows of a better deal.

I was leaning heavily towards the Phantom 3 Standard since this was my FIRST drone and felt it might be the best choice  if I end up destroying one. However, I guess I can go about learning at a very slow pace and not do any great damage and then appreciate having a much improved unit. Does this sound reasonable?
2017-1-26
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

tvl Posted at 2017-1-26 20:16
I'm not really on a budget, I've just been trying not to over spend and get more drone than I really need and therefore end up throwing cash away needlessly.

But, after more thought AND additional comments here at this site, I believe I might go ahead and "pull the trigger" tomorrow and get the Phantom 4.  I can get a NEW (not refurbished) Phantom 4 locally for $899.  That is the very best price I have seen for this model (at least from a reputable dealer), unless someone here knows of a better deal.

Understood, sounds like a very good decision! the P4 is very easy to fly, even if you never flown before!
Just remember to read the manual and learn the basic operation of the aircraft first, you will be amazed  how easy it is to fly.
Good luck and we are here to help!!
2017-1-26
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

tvl Posted at 2017-1-26 20:16

For the Technology you are buying in a P4 you are not throwing money away.  
In my opinion...with any light bridge or equivalent aircraft, the range is borderline ridiculous. I can show you the flight logs where I flew my advanced to 3 miles....
At this distance if you are not cautious of wind and other elements you might run out of battery before you get back. It's foolish  and unsafe to others to fly that far.. Range will not be an issue except for possibly the  the non light bridge (AKA The Standard version).

I honestly  think you would be better off with the Mavic in that price range....  
There is nothing wrong with the P4. however the Mavic will allow you more flexibility , portability and they are still coming up with innovative Tech for it left and right such as FPV Goggles & other doodads and firmware upgrades you may or may not like nor need.... but options are nice

The P4 will serve the same function as the P4P,  Therfore if you decide to upgrade the camera later ( And its highly likely you will get the bug) you will be buying the same thing over except for the upgraded Camera.

The Mavic is portable enough, That even if you decide you want the P4P later... It is still nice to have such a portable platform.. so you have not lost anything. You have only gained a different tool with a different use....  (Screwdriver to Chisel comparison).

The P4 has been replaced by the P4P and as such (As for as newer features)  what you see is what you get, This is because lots of upgrades and 3rd party apps require the new sensors for certain new features to work.
Also if you decide you hate flying....The Mavic has a much better resale market right now.

Just a few things to think about....

2017-1-26
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

$899 for a P4 sounds like a good deal.   Right after Christmas DJI dropped the price of the P3P to the same price as the P3A so unless you find a deal on a P3A that's lower than retail on a P3P, might as well get the P3P.  My dad got me a P3A for Christmas but we got a good package deal that included two extra batteries that even with the price drop of the pro, we still made out.
P3S has a lot of shortcomings in my opinion, the biggest one being that the remote connects to the mobile device via WiFi instead of USB cable, so you can't use WiFi on the mobile device for anything else.
Also the mobile device clamp I don't think will hold a tablet, only a smartphone.   There's a few less functions on the remote as well.
But if you are even considering a P4, then you probably aren't really considering a P3S.
2017-1-26
Use props
The-CROW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59892 ft
Lebanon

Even if it is your first drone, do not be afraid to get the best you can afford, just fly in beginner mode at first and practice,. Oh and get the DJI refresh which will help ease your mind a bit!
It's possible that if you get the P4 or P3 for example, you'll catch the photography bug and wish you got a better camera lol! Especially if you are flying in beautiful areas, you'll have better quality photos/videos to show off!
Not trying to confuse you, but it's just a thing to consider.
2017-1-27
Use props
timbo
lvl.2
United States

The phantom 4 has obstacle avoidance in the front, that is almost useless to me. I never almost run into stuff with the front of my drone. The sides and rear need the sensors. Its only good for a return to home without hitting anything. I would save some money and get a p3 adv or if you want the sensors go with the p4pro and pay more.
2017-1-27
Use props
tvl
lvl.3
United States

Well, thanks for all of the input! Everyone seemed to have their own ideas or choices and I do appreciate the input and reasoning behind your thoughts. Since I found what I think is a very good deal on the Phantom 4 ($899) - brand new, never opened box, not refurbished, etc.), I went ahead and purchased it today. I do have 15 days to return should I decide to get something else. But, for the price and for a Phantom 4, I feel it will meet my needs and then some!

Now, it is time to slowly learn how to use this thing! I do NOT want to crash it, so I will definitely be taking my time.
2017-1-27
Use props
timbo
lvl.2
United States

tvl Posted at 2017-1-27 12:43
Well, thanks for all of the input! Everyone seemed to have their own ideas or choices and I do appreciate the input and reasoning behind your thoughts. Since I found what I think is a very good deal on the Phantom 4 ($899) - brand new, never opened box, not refurbished, etc.), I went ahead and purchased it today. I do have 15 days to return should I decide to get something else. But, for the price and for a Phantom 4, I feel it will meet my needs and then some!

Now, it is time to slowly learn how to use this thing! I do NOT want to crash it, so I will definitely be taking my time.

You will get the hang of it really quickly, have you flown quadcopters before?
2017-1-27
Use props
tvl
lvl.3
United States

timbo Posted at 2017-1-27 13:33
You will get the hang of it really quickly, have you flown quadcopters before?

I have never used one before!
2017-1-27
Use props
1dash1
lvl.2

United States

The learning curve is extraordinarily fast!

In fact, it's so easy to fly, it may lull you into a false sense of security.  While it seems like the Phantom flies by itself, it absolutely requires your undivided attention.

And that means the little things ... like the warning signals that appear on your mobile device screen or the flashing lights on your P4.

Good luck and good flying!
2017-1-27
Use props
1dash1
lvl.2

United States

FYI, in case you haven't read up on the rules and regs.

Registration Requirements [link]

All users:  You must register your drone if it weighs between 0.55 lbs. (250 grams) and 55 lbs. (25 kg).

All users:  Your drone must be permanently marked with the sUAS registration number.

RECREATIONAL USERS:  

Recreational use is governed by Public Law 112-95, Section 336 - Special Rules for Model Aircraft, which says that you're excused from the provisions of Section 107, provided that you abide by the following conditions:
(1) the aircraft is flown strictly for hobby or recreational use;
(2) the aircraft is operated in accordance with a community based set of safety guidelines and within the programming of a nationwide community-based organization;
(3) the aircraft is limited to not more than 55 pounds unless otherwise certified through a design, construction, inspection, flight test, and operational safety program administered by a community-based organization;
(4) the aircraft is operated in a manner that does not interfere with and gives way to any manned aircraft; and
(5) when flown within 5 miles of an airport, the operator of the aircraft provides the airport operator and the airport air traffic control tower (when an air traffic facility is located at the airport) with prior notice of the operation (model aircraft operators flying from a permanent location within 5 miles of an airport should establish a mutually-agreed upon operating procedure with the airport operator and the airport air traffic control tower (when an air traffic facility is located at the
airport)).

The FAA has also issued the following Safety Guidelines for recreational users:
FAA Safety Guidelines [link]   
- Fly at or below 400 feet
- Keep your UAS within sight
- Never fly near other aircraft, especially near airports
- Never fly over groups of people
- Never fly over stadiums or sports events
- Never fly near emergency response efforts such as fires
- Never fly under the influence
- Be aware of airspace requirements

Comments:

Regarding item (5), flying near airports:
Whenever flying within 5 miles of any airport, heliport or sea-based airport you must notify both the airport operator and the FAA tower (if there is one) prior to flying.  
[See FAQ #6, under Flying For Run.]  This is merely a notification requirement and does not require permission in order to fly.  However, if they should issue you some advice and you choose to ignore the advice (such as waiting 30 minutes for an airplane to land or to limit your height to 200 feet), then they could pursue enforcement action against "persons operating model aircraft who endanger the safety of the national airspace system".

Regarding Safety Guideline awareness of "airspace requirements":
Besides the 5 mile radius around airports/heliports, you should also be aware of Temporary Flight Restrictions and other restricted air spaces.
[link]

Other comments:
There are 32 states that have passed legislation regarding drone operations.  
[link]  Besides these states, there are many counties and municipalities that have passed laws governing drones.  You need to be aware of local and state laws, not just federal regulations.

NON-RECREATIONAL USERS:

Commercial drone operations are governed by CFR Title 14, PART 107—SMALL UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS.  Requirements include:
Pilot Requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must pass an initial aeronautical knowledge test at an FAA-approved knowledge testing center
- Must be vetted by the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA)
Operating Rules:
- Class G airspace*
- Must keep the aircraft in sight (visual line-of-sight)*
- Must fly under 400 feet*
- Must fly during the day*
- Must fly at or below 100 mph*
- Must yield right of way to manned aircraft*
- Must NOT fly over people*
- Must NOT fly from a moving vehicle*
  * All of these rules are subject to waiver

Comments:

Unless you're already licensed as a pilot, you'll need to pay $150 to take the Part 107 Aeronautical Knowledge Test.  This requirement discourages a lot of casual users from seeking to fly commercially.

The requirements to fly under Part 107 are generally stricter than for recreational use.  For example, flying under 400 feet is a requirement for commercial users, whereas flying under 400 feet is a guideline when flying as a hobbyist.

2017-1-27
Use props
tvl
lvl.3
United States

I am in the process of reading and charging batteries. I won't even attempt to fly until I have read the documentation and fully understand everything.

So, I have my first question about updates. If I fully understand what I have read so far, I need to update the firmware on both the controller AND drone. I will do a little more research first, but are there any "gotchas" or things I should be aware of?
2017-1-27
Use props
Sprtbkrydr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3777011 ft
United States

If I had it to do over again I probably would just look for a good deal on a P3 Professional and use the extra money you save on another battery.
2017-1-27
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
United States

You'll love whatever DJI product you got. As you can see,  fierce loyalty.  Really.... 1, 2, 3, 4, Mavic....you would be happy.
And as stated earlier......This hobby will grow in you and soon you'll be a fiend like all the rest of us  
2017-1-27
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
United States

ANOTHER ISSUE SOLVED
2017-1-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now