Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Service Excellent
938 10 2017-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRONEDUDE88
lvl.1

United States

Sent my Phantom 3 back to Dji 2 weeks ago as they requested due to the unit would not upgrade to the newest firmware.They received it and repaired it at no charge and now its on its way back to me.GREAT SERVICE MY HATS OFF TO YOU ! THANKYOU SO MUCH!.Phantom is over 1 year old no crashes just would not update correctly.said something wrong in the gimble.Manufacture defect

2017-1-26
Use props
fans500a7d5c
lvl.2

Canada

I sent mine back with a failed update. Worked 100% prior

Purchased 5 months ago.

They want me to pay so I am now disputing.

I wish I had the same experience as you. ;(
2017-1-26
Use props
Gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Nice.  Seems like a lot of the stuff we see here on the forum, particularly from newcomers, is negative so it's always nice to get feedback that demonstrates that DJI does, in fact, support its users.
2017-1-26
Use props
DRONEDUDE88
lvl.1

United States

Gil Posted at 2017-1-26 06:53
Nice.  Seems like a lot of the stuff we see here on the forum, particularly from newcomers, is negative so it's always nice to get feedback that demonstrates that DJI does, in fact, support its users.

Thanks, Gotta give credit when credit is due.
2017-1-26
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

The key here is will he be getting back his aircraft which has worked well or a strange repaired unit from the return heap, I truly hope that his aircraft is returned in perfect working order.It really is the difference between being a customer you aprecieate and just a number.  
2017-1-26
Use props
fans500a7d5c
lvl.2

Canada

I have worked retail for 16yrs. I know customer service is key.

I certainly praise when I need.

So far dealing with them has been fast and easy. I think they need to see all positives and some negatives as well. If you don't hear them how can they fix them.

2017-1-26
Use props
DRONEDUDE88
lvl.1

United States

Stinky711 Posted at 2017-1-26 07:11
The key here is will he be getting back his aircraft which has worked well or a strange repaired unit from the return heap, I truly hope that his aircraft is returned in perfect working order.It really is the difference between being a customer you aprecieate and just a number.

Just got the bird back yesterday fired it up camera works again.I have not had a chance to fly but it looks good. Gimble was replaced at no charge and all with new updates installed GREAT JOB DJI LESS THEN 2.5 WEEKS!
2017-2-1
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

DRONEDUDE88 Posted at 2017-2-1 04:56
Just got the bird back yesterday fired it up camera works again.I have not had a chance to fly but it looks good. Gimble was replaced at no charge and all with new updates installed GREAT JOB DJI LESS THEN 2.5 WEEKS!

That's Great news! Good to hear when things go well.
2017-2-1
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

DRONEDUDE88 Posted at 2017-2-1 04:56

Was it your actual aircraft or a refurbished unit?
2017-2-1
Use props
DRONEDUDE88
lvl.1

United States

shawn_ Posted at 2017-2-1 07:01
Was it your actual aircraft or a refurbished unit?

No it was mine.They just replaced the gimble manufact defect
2017-2-1
Use props
DRONEDUDE88
lvl.1

United States

Now that's is back and all is good I will be looking to sell it.Just got my email that my Mavic pro has arrived.so if anyone is interested in buying it PM and we can discuss.
1 DJI phantom 3 pro
1 REMOTE
1 Hard case that is made to hold the bird and all its asssesorys
1 set of removable prop guards
1 extra battery
1 camera guard.
extra dji props
1 set of carbon fiber props.
2017-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now