Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How can I get my DJI Ronin M to Auto Center with Thum Controller
1653 2 2017-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maristke
New

United States

How I get my DJI ronin M to Auto Center while still using the thumb controller? For instance if I am doing a wrap around move using the thumb controller walking from right to left, I will be pushing the thumb pad pan axis to the right, but when I finish the move and I am in front of the subject the camera is oriented to the right on the rig. Currently, I would have to manually push the thumb controller pad to the left to center it.  I would like the camera to be centered in the middle of the rig when I am facing the subject without having to pan the opposite direction. Essentially I would like it to auto center when I release the thumb controller.

Now it faces like this              ( / )
I would like it to face like this ( ^ )

Mind you the right to left scenario was just an example, the same would happen in reverse if I were doing the move in reverse.
Thanks for any and all help.
2017-1-26
Use props
Maristke
New

United States

Pardon me "Thumb" not Thum control.
2017-1-26
Use props
Jeff Brass
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4948 ft
New Zealand

V0xlv3NJT5LK Posted at 2017-1-27 05:18
Hello, When I ordered 0335326878094, I did not receive the Gifts include  Ronin-M & Ronin-MX - Grip × 1 Wireless Thumb Controller for Ronin-M & Ronin-MX × 1  I am waiting for reply, thanks  The links of the offer on your website http://store.dji.com/product/ronin-mx?site=brandsite&from=insite_search

V0xlv3NJT5LK - might help to contact DJI rather then posting on everyone elses threads as this is a user forum.

hope you get it sorted
2017-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules