Matrice 600 Series - Remote Controller Channel Expansion Kit works on LB2 ?
1572 4 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matze_80
lvl.1
Flight distance : 178776 ft

Germany

Matrice 600 Series - Remote Controller Channel Expansion Kit work it on a Lightbridge 2 with A3 Pro ??
2017-1-27
Use props
Sunday Idajili
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6033701 ft
  • >>>
Nigeria

Was gonna DJI same question. So, will this work with the lighbridge 2
2017-2-6
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

Not yet, its actually made for LB2 and A3, but you need to wait for a new Firmware to unprotected th kit.
2017-2-7
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is very little information about what this kit will do? Will we have versatile channel mapping as one would have with Sbus? What are it's capabilities and compromises? Some more information would be great.
I guess that if this is in production the firmware must be available or how was it developed?  Where is the firmware and will the firmware allow us to map F channels to existing redundant switches as it does in the A2? We need input!
2017-2-7
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2017-2-7 07:35
There is very little information about what this kit will do? Will we have versatile channel mapping as one would have with Sbus? What are it's capabilities and compromises? Some more information would be great.
I guess that if this is in production the firmware must be available or how was it developed?  Where is the firmware and will the firmware allow us to map F channels to existing redundant switches as it does in the A2? We need input!

Well I think that would be great, but I think they won't release a manual with more Info.
Shipping of this thin g is 3-5 days and where is that firmware? I'm waiting for that FW before I buy this thing! Like always not very Pro.
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules