Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A "New To Me" Osmo Mobile
984 4 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iFlyMyDrone.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740548 ft
United States

Dear Osmo Mobile users:

I inherited an Osmo Mobile from a user that suffered a bad stroke and can no longer use it. No surprisingily the device cannot connect with my camera (phone) because it was set up for the previous owner's phone. I know that on initial set up both devices must be on the same wifi connection. What do I do next? In the DJI Go app, when I click "Connect Your Device," I get a pop up that says "Cannot access Camera. Allow DJI Go to visit your Mic. I can't get any further. Can anyone be of assistance?

In case it helps, I am trying to pair it with an iPhone 7.
2017-1-27
Use props
A1000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

With an Osmo mobile they don't need to be on a shared wifi as the work on Bluetooth. My osmo mobile is linked to both my mobiles but only one can have its Bluetooth on when in proximity to the osmo.  To set it up you need to go into the settings on your phone and look for Bluetooth. The osmo should show in available devices and can be paired.  Then open the DJI Go app and select osmo mobile which should pair with the phone also and away you go.
2017-1-28
Use props
iFlyMyDrone.com
lvl.4
United States

Here is more information. I also have an old iPhone 5 which I threw in a drawer when I upgraded to the iPhone 7. I decided to give it a try after charging it up. The iPhone 5 immediately paired with the Osmo Mobile. A wifi connection IS required for firmware updates. And guess what, it immediately prompted me to update the firmware. The Oslo Mobile works great on my iPhone 5. But not at all on my iPhone 7. It cannot connect to the camera on the iPhone 7.
So, I deleted all but the essential apps on the iPhone 5 and recovered more than 10 gbs of hard drive space. The idea of using a backup phone with the Osmo Mobile sounds good except that the camera on the iPhone 7 is far superior to the camera on the iPhone 5. As a result, I am not happy.
2017-1-29
Use props
iFlyMyDrone.com
lvl.4
United States

Okay, I finally solved the problem. It only took me about 3 hours of trying this and that. The final solution came when I deleted DJI Go and reinstalled it. Grrrr! What a headache!
2017-1-29
Use props
A1000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

iFlyMyDrone.com Posted at 2017-1-29 18:03
Okay, I finally solved the problem. It only took me about 3 hours of trying this and that. The final solution came when I deleted DJI Go and reinstalled it. Grrrr! What a headache!

Excellent, glad you have found a way through eventually!
2017-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules