Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is Zenmuse M1 Shipping?
915 8 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone received thier M1 or shipping notification?  I saw one post where an individual said they received it  and were doing a firmware update - but nothing else.  No unboxing posts to youtube, no other threads, no pictures of the illusive device, etc.

Just curious if anyone has received it or shipping notification.  I know now that they are on Holiday so no shipments will probably go out until late next week.
2017-1-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Seen the same post, but heard nothing since firmware was updated, I'm a bit suspicious, i seen another post someone received email pushing out delivery until march, I'm not as suspicious of this post, I don't know why. Or maybe it's because I know dji's form..
2017-1-28
Use props
fans3de02fd1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 918563 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi there still waiting for my M1 ordered it on the 7th Jan hoping for delivery I think 15 to 20 days but I am feeling that may not happen.  I spoke via two way communication with DJI about a week ago and they said 15 to 20 days still. So in theory the delivery should be due this coming week lets wait and see.
2017-1-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Anyone get shipping notice for Z 1..
2017-2-1
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-1 07:00
Anyone get shipping notice for Z 1..

Not yet  - I will PM you if I do - I am hoping for tomorrow evening when it is the 3rd.   On the order tracking page my status still says pending - but shipping company updated to Fedex so I am hopeful.
2017-2-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

dennish Posted at 2017-2-1 14:24
Not yet  - I will PM you if I do - I am hoping for tomorrow evening when it is the 3rd.   On the order tracking page my status still says pending - but shipping company updated to Fedex so I am hopeful.

Cheers mate, good luck
2017-2-1
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

So gotta ask again - anyone aside the one post on this forum receive their M1?  Mine has been sitting in shipping pending for a couple of days now.  I realize the holiday, but when I ordered it was 15 to 20 day after processing which has come and gone.

Again, I know DJI's track record for missing shipping estimates - just curious if anyone else has received one??
as a side note - wanted it for a trip next week - considering just going out and buying the mobile or something else.
2017-2-2
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Received the below - ordered on the 7th.  We will see, I am very very catiousley optimistic.  Estimated before meant 2 months :-)

erina (DJI)
Feb 3, 15:50 CST

Dear DennisH,

Greetings from DJI official online store!

Thank you very much for your email. The estimated shipping date is Feb 6th, the tracking number will be sent to you after shipping. Normally it will takes additional 3 to 5 business days for delivery.

If you need other assistant, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Have a nice day.

Warm regards,
DJI Online Store
2017-2-3
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

and now this - could it actually be:

Order Number: 0016029991528

Payment Status: Pay Confirmed