Why does chat support give such conflicting info?
583 2 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asosaki
New

United States

My Mavic Pro had a defect that I had to return to manufacturer for, which I did on Jan 4th and after two weeks I was given a coupon code to order a free replacement which I ordered on Jan 18th. I chatted with sales support on four different occasions (on the same day). Twice the people I chatted with insisted that my replacement was shipped yesterday (26Jan) and I should be getting an email with a tracking number soon (despite the website not updating to say that it's been shipped). And the other two insisted that it hasn't shipped and they're not sure when it will ship. There's no consistency at all. At this point it feels as though chat support is just making things up. It's frustrating and definitely does not inspire confidence.
2017-1-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry you're experiencing difficulties, would you please provide me your order number and the e-mail address you used to contact our support? We'll escalate it for you.
2017-1-27
Use props
asosaki
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-27 19:14
Sorry you're experiencing difficulties, would you please provide me your order number and the e-mail address you used to contact our support? We'll escalate it for you.

Sure thank you. My order number is 0010960895042. I will PM the email.
2017-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules