Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cinematic Mode improvement suggestion
682 0 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mistral
lvl.1
Flight distance : 595059 ft
United States

Hi,

I've been playing around with Cinematic Mode and would like to submit a suggestion for improvement.

I wish for the following workflow of how to achive nice shots:

1) I would use the normal mode to get the drone quickly into position with very responsive controler settings. Quick Throttle UP/Down, Rudder, and Forward/Back settings.
2) Once in position, I would switch to "Cinematic Mode" where now not only the Forward/Back is nice and smooth, but also the Yaw movement.
3) To go and try the shot again, I would switch back to normal mode, position the aircraft again (quickly with my very responsive controler settings). Once in place, switch back to "Cinematic mode" and redo the shot. Ideally this switch between modes could happen with costum bottom mapping.

I believe currently "Cinematic Mode" does not affect Yaw and leaves it at a fairly abrupt setting. I realize I can change that in the EXP settings, but that also changes it for the normal mode, where I would like quick respond times and not buttery smooth moves. Ideally I could set all costum controller settings for "Cinematic Mode" (Throttle, Rudder, Yaw, Pitch in both sensetivity and Gain)

Any thoughts on this would be great!

Thanks
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules