1231 9 2017-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VPS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8156 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I was flying my M600 Pro today and I lost signal connection. The drone was directly above me at 400 feet.

What causes this to happen?

2017-1-28
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi,
When you say lost connection do you mean video link or controller? One aspect to the antenna on the controller is they are designed to be omni directional but that said they have a dead spot above the antenna so when you fly overhead there is a chance you could find this dead spot. If you move just a few metres forward all should be well. I have had the video glitch out so angled the controller back and it comes back. Having the iPad also directly above the antenna is not ideal either but there are some alternatives if you look on youtube.

ricci
2017-1-28
Use props
VPS
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

ricci2 Posted at 2017-1-28 03:56
Hi,
When you say lost connection do you mean video link or controller? One aspect to the antenna on the controller is they are designed to be omni directional but that said they have a dead spot above the antenna so when you fly overhead there is a chance you could find this dead spot. If you move just a few metres forward all should be well. I have had the video glitch out so angled the controller back and it comes back. Having the iPad also directly above the antenna is not ideal either but there are some alternatives if you look on youtube.

Thanks...

Another question: is it normal for some vibration on the ground when running at idle? In terms of the arms moving?
2017-1-28
Use props
VPS
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/cpwo8elqezt5y1m/AADPa6J1k1OJMzdC1sxDSNBCa
2017-1-28
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are tour props fully extended, unbalanced or too tight?
They look to me as if they are not fully extended which may mean they are too tight?
2017-1-28
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks to me like the props are not fully extended which may mean they are too tight? The wobble looks like balance which would be the case if the props are not at 180 degrees to each other.
2017-1-28
Use props
VPS
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2017-1-28 05:25
Looks to me like the props are not fully extended which may mean they are too tight? The wobble looks like balance which would be the case if the props are not at 180 degrees to each other.

Yep they are fully extended....been like that since day one....
2017-1-28
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

After a flight is the vibration still there?

ricci
2017-1-28
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hello,
Just watched your vid, I think this might be an optical illusion like car wheels looking as if they are going backwards, if you can change the camera shutter speed it might change.
If you have that much vibration the landing skids will be shaking and it did not look like that from the short clip. This is a similar effect called rolling shutter or Jello!!

ricci
2017-1-28
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hello VPS,
Here are two things you can do, 1, rase the rpm just a fraction if possible and see if there is a change and if you can't do that back the hex head bolts off 1/4 turn to free up the prop then observe.
ricci
2017-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules