504 2 2017-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CyFA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

I did the update soon as it came out and made a few flights with no problems apart from the camera photos.
1. Although in Auto, when i take shots they are out of focus and are burned (overexposed).
After a few shots it becomes ok but every now and then still get overexposed photos during a flight but they seem to be ok when viewed live on the monitor before pressing the shutter button.
2. The most SERIOUS PROBLEM is that, when i power on the drone everything initialises correctly and the camera makes all the moves (up down etc), 5 seconds later it just drops / hangs like dead! The whole gimbal is just loose like with no power.
Powering off and on many times did nothing although i done 2 flights before in other locations.

Returned to the office from the road trip with very little footage and thinking on the way .... i did 2 flights before and this happened on the 3rd and hand catched.
Powered on and again the same problem so i downgraded via DJI Assistant 2 and ...
the camera was ok. (not hanging)
So i upgraded again thinking "yes" its fixed but after it rebooted and finished with the initializations ... 5 seconds later it just hanged.
Now i have downgraded once again, done IMU, Compass, RC, Re-link and gimbal calibrations and seems to be ok.
Can any of the DJI Techs / Admins suggest what i can do.
Thanks in advance!
2017-1-28
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

Spoken with online support, they said that they know of this issue and will be releasing a new update very soon.
I am still flying with the previous firmware and hope all goes well until then.
2017-1-31
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
  • >>>
Cyprus

Update.
Went to a remote location to take some footage. Everything was ok, so i thought, but when taking photos i could hear the shutter sound and the small delay of processing.
Strange was that i had a preview of the shot taken, the camera shaked after the "preview"and came back to place in 1 second. These i could see on my monitor.
Now for the BAD PART!
Inserting the card to retrieve the photos, only a few at the beginning were there and all videos were there from the start.
I have now upgraded again and the camera is not hanging dead but i do not trust the craft anymore.
Any suggestions are welcome.
2017-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules