God doesn't want me to own a Mavic
542 5 2017-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7159 ft
United States

My Mavic arrived defective returned it for an exchange after days dealing with tech support. As of now the tech return is lost in the UPS system. The extra battery I ordered that was supposed to be delivered last Thursday shows delivered today.........4 states away! The extra gimbal cover I ordered is lost in the postal system and the seller is out of stock but will ship a replacement when he gets more in.

What next!?
2017-1-28
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

"What next!?"

If it starts raining, don't carry anything metallic with you.
2017-1-28
Use props
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.3
United States

Petroboy Posted at 2017-1-28 09:01
"What next!?"

If it starts raining, don't carry anything metallic with you.

Not worried about that although we have had thunder snow in the past and it is supposed to snow today
2017-1-28
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

This isn't what you're going to want to hear, but...  It's worth it in the end!   

And when you show it to people, it's like you're showing them a genie in a bottle...  They're mesmerized!
2017-1-28
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

well,  first off sorry,   when it rains it poors,  but the bottom line is  when you do get it,  you will love it,  and
maybe if  they find any other bugs,  they will be fixed  before you get in the air,
2017-1-28
Use props
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.3
United States

If it never shows up in the ups system DJI issued the label. I can make no claim as I am not the one who originated or paid for the shipping.
2017-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules