Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My 2nd Flight of the Mavic
719 3 2017-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
78lu29tMOHFO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29787 ft
United Kingdom

Super impressed with the Mavic and had a great time out this afternoon on its 2nd real proper flight, I still have it in beginer mode and also struggled to remember which way to turn the drone so had to cut my video down a lot.

On one flight something weird happend and the app would not let me fly forward any more as it thought I was out of the beginer radius however it was about 20ft up and right in front of me, however I managed to land it.

Apart from that I still need to figure out how to use follow me and 4K Video.

Let me know if you have any tips or suggestions for video editing I'm quite new to this.

Aaron
2017-1-28
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Did you "face" the sun when you could't fly forward?

About your other "concerns" about 4k video, video editing there is a lot available on youtube.

Happy flying
2017-1-28
Use props
SteveDickin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice 2nd flight, loved the sunset.  
Same advice as Flybee really, YouTube videos on making Cinematic Mavic shots can be informative to get some nice camera angles and movements and maybe also take the next step and checkout Colour Grading tips in the editing program that you use or may be looking to use.  Just practice and then when you look back you will see the difference.
2017-1-28
Use props
Mag955i
New

United States

+1 on Flybee, flying into the sun is a no-go with forward vision enabled.  I am also a noob and ran into this today.  I switched to Sport mode and brought it home just fine!  4k video is in the video settings menu in the app: ensure the button on the right above the record button is a video camera--Then click the setting button below the record button and you'll find a host of options for your video!  Beyond that, have fun on you tube!
2017-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules