1173 9 2017-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adverselection
lvl.2
Flight distance : 172523 ft
United States

Well that didn't take long........

Had about an hour on the Mavic straight out of the box after charging up. Pretty incredible little machine.

Got totally distracted during a hover talking to another new Mavic owner, flipped the controller and flew into a tree.

Broker a few propellers. Flies fine but messed up the gimble/camera big time.

Boxed up and ready to go out Monday morning. This is my first DJI drone and I purchased the DJI Refresh. Trying to get an idea of what to expect in terms of a turn around on this drone. My first DJI drone and first trip to DJI Drone Hospital.

Thanks in advance.
2017-1-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear, do you have DJI Care Refresh as well?
2017-1-29
Use props
adverselection
lvl.2
United States

Yes. I purchased DJI Care Refresh for the drone direct from DJI @ the time of purchase.
2017-1-30
Use props
mboesch
New
Flight distance : 47871 ft
Switzerland

"DJI Care Refresh" - I m aware of the standard repair process - is there a way, to get a replacement faster?
my Case no: #412346
What options do you see for me?I have only 4 days left (until friday this week) before leaving for the planned trekking tour where I m expected to take air-photos.
I 'm thinking of a direct replacement, check and repair of my product and then exchange after my trip with an extra fee for the additional efforts.
Any solution would be very welcome!
2017-1-30
Use props
fanscb7fec85
New

United States

mboesch Posted at 2017-1-30 07:49
"DJI Care Refresh" - I m aware of the standard repair process - is there a way, to get a replacement faster?
my Case no: #412346
What options do you see for me?I have only 4 days left (until friday this week) before leaving for the planned trekking tour where I m expected to take air-photos.

I did the exact same thing with my Mavic Pro. Shipped it back for repair and it was received on 1/24. I'm still waiting for a valid invoice to pay for the replacement fee $79. Have been to online chat six different times and get the same response, "Will request another invoice from our Invoice Team". Still yet to have a resolution in order to pay for the replacement drone. CAS-414901-F5W0Y3
2017-2-1
Use props
adverselection
lvl.2
United States

I guess we'll find out soon enough as my drone is arriving in CA today. On your mark......get set.....GO!!!

Thanks in advance for fixing my error.....please send back quickly. needed for trip at EOM and had iy in the air for all of one hour......
2017-2-2
Use props
Crazyjames628
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28553 ft
United States

I've had 2 repaired a month apart and it took 3 weeks from the time I shipped to the time it was at my door ..no probs hear
2017-2-4
Use props
adverselection
lvl.2
United States

Here is your answer.......

Crashed my BRAND NEW Mavic Pro the day after I got it. January 28th. Boxed it up.....
Sent POSTAGE PAID to DJI (Thanks DJI) on January 30th.
NEW Drone arrived February 14th, 2 weeks and 3 days from the day I sent mine to them.
Unpacked new drone, re-linked controller, updated the firmware and flew three batteries dead with no problems.
THANKS DJI!
2017-2-17
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

You got lucky!  But that is what the Refresh should do....   Mine got to Repair on 6 Feb...didn't get in their system until 8 Feb....still waiting for Refresh shipment.
2017-2-21
Use props
Flyguy852
New

Canada

How do i collect points so i can start a thread?  I kinda did the same thing to mine and not sure what to do next. Please help a newbie out
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules