959 5 2017-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

Had a problem with my M600 couple weeks ago. Was doing the fireware update and it never finished. Tried everything I could think of and got nowere. Contacted DJI repair and after awhile they determined that it needed to be sent back. I mailed it in a large box and remove the GPS unit only. No controller or batteries. They emailed me that it was the A3 and was fixing it. Then stated was mailed back and fixed no charge. What i got back was a refuibished unit that needed to be put together. 5 hours later, binded the controller, got it together did compass calabration and double checked all systems. All good! started motors to check for vibrations and any noise that shouldnt be and all was good. Shut down motors. Started back up and GPS, compass and IMU all showed normal. Pushed up on the stick and got airborne 4-5 ft. Gear went up. (auto) All of a sudden the bird piched hard and started to fly on its own.  I had no control. It was about 2' in air and started to head toward the lake. It hit some high marsh before the lake and gave it a trim! Finally coming to a stop. My Z3 camera bent from the landing but no other damage to bird. Any Ideas out there would be appricated. I took off props and fired up after getting it inside. All sounded normal. I moved the sticks around to see if the bird was responding to controls and all seemed ok. Did a controller stick calabration just in case and tomarro will do a IMU calabration. The Gyro and compass all show in the green. Imput anyone. My camera is trashed.
2017-1-28
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

Are all the Arms at the right position? Seems like there is a problem when the Motors have some a load. You can check in the Assistant if all Motors are turning the right way.
2017-1-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to upload the flight logs via the Assistant 2 software to have Support take a look at it? Uploading the Go app records would be appreciated as well.
2017-1-29
Use props
bobo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-29 17:41
Could you happen to upload the flight logs via the Assistant 2 software to have Support take a look at it? Uploading the Go app records would be appreciated as well.

Jamie- how do you upload files from assistant2? Go app already uploaded the flight.
2017-1-30
Use props
bobo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Did motor test this morning. All motors are working properly.
2017-1-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

bobo Posted at 2017-1-30 02:40
Jamie- how do you upload files from assistant2? Go app already uploaded the flight.

I do apologize for the misinformation, unfortunately the .DAT syncing option is not available for the M600 like it is on the P4. The Go app logs can still be evaluated, and you do have the ability to review the .DAT files yourself via the Data Viewer in the Flight Record section of the Assistant 2. The more 'archaiac' way is to download the .DAT file and email to the Support team for them to review as well.

Since the aircraft and gimbal were heavily damaged, I can help to get this unit sent in as an Escalated repair to get this resolved as soon as possible. Would you happen to have the Case number from your last repair?
2017-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules