PM function on forum broken
1010 3 2017-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Can one of the DJI web developers please look at the forum's PM function, it is broken. Posts disappear all the time, the avatars change. In one session, some sentences stay, while others disappear.
2017-1-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Many of my recent pm messages were never received by the person or people I sent them too.
Atleast I didn't get replies, so that's my guess as to why not. ;-)

But I still can't review my friends list either, past page one, so it's been useless, for several months, or longer.

Oh well,,,

RedHotPoker
2017-1-29
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

Funny but this post is now over 10 days old and PM are still playing up. This is what I mean about dji....I know I am sounding negative, and I am sorry, but I just cant find anything good to say about the service and recent  updates.....
2017-2-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2017-2-9 00:52
Funny but this post is now over 10 days old and PM are still playing up. This is what I mean about dji....I know I am sounding negative, and I am sorry, but I just cant find anything good to say about the service and recent  updates.....

Not sure how long it has been broken for you, but my PM functionality has been messed up for more than several months now. I can't even remember when it actually ran smooth, as it's been sort of an intermittent buggering. Plenty of off and on... More In and Out, than a fiddlers elbow... ;-)

Some days it works as intended, but most times recently, I will get notification, that I have received a new message, and can see the last part of it in the preview window, yet when I tap to reply, there is no message in the body of the PM Window.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules