DJI Tech Support Chat
1604 3 2017-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe VP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35453 ft
United States

WOW!!!   Here is my chat log from DJI today.  It was like being on cyber hold for 20 minutes.

17:07
Hazel
hi

Hello

I am having the Firmware \ App issue with my Phantom 3 standard

17:09
Hazel
What happened?

17:10
After getting a upgrade to the Go app and firmware the device keep loosing signal then trys to return home.

17:13
Hello?

Hazel
Still

Hazel
here

【System Message】Dear customer, the chat will be ended in 5 minutes if we don't receive a response from you.

17:17
ok I getting chat will end. any comments, suggestions....????

17:18
Hazel
Sorry

Hazel
Please do make sure to keep the window active other wise the system will close the chat

I'm confused are you tech support?

17:20
Hazel
This is tech support

OK any suggestions for the issue?

17:22
Hazel
Have you tried flying in different locatinos?

Hazel
*locations

YES
I have resinked the controller several times
Reinstalled the go app several times

17:24
tried different firm aware versions
nothing is working.

17:30
?

17:35
OK then. Thanks for nothing.

2017-1-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Joe, sorry for your unpleasant experience. May I know what e-mail address you used to contact our chat support? Maybe it's chat system error, we will inform our IT team to check it and get it fixed soon, thank you again for bringing this to our attention.
For the issue you reported, please check the firmware version on "about" page through app firstly.
What mobile device you're using to connect aircraft?
Please make sure you adjust antenna to the optimal range during the flight and fly it farther firstly then higher.
2017-1-29
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

If it helps any Joe, I was on hold for over 3 hours waiting to talk to them about my issue. Then I was on the chat with them for another 3 hours constantly being ignored, disconnected, and passed around. I am starting to accept that THIS IS DJI and they're okay with that because they already have your money. So all I can pray for is that my product works and last forever, because I know the moment I have to ask for help.... or something breaks and/or malfunctions... I'll have a better chance in finding BIGFOOT before getting help, from what I've read. Good luck Joe.
2017-2-4
Use props
Joe VP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35453 ft
United States

Ranze Posted at 2017-2-4 22:54
If it helps any Joe, I was on hold for over 3 hours waiting to talk to them about my issue. Then I was on the chat with them for another 3 hours constantly being ignored, disconnected, and passed around. I am starting to accept that THIS IS DJI and they're okay with that because they already have your money. So all I can pray for is that my product works and last forever, because I know the moment I have to ask for help.... or something breaks and/or malfunctions... I'll have a better chance in finding BIGFOOT before getting help, from what I've read. Good luck Joe.

I feel the same way Ranze
2017-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules