Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 600/D-RTK/Assistant 2
1896 4 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SJB Group
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53346 ft
United States

Hello. This is my first post, so please bear with me. We purchased a Matrice 600 and D-RTK system through a DJI Authorized retailer. We do land survery and engineering work, so we wanted anything that provides additional accuracy.

I make sure to check and update the latest firmware every week, as we don't fly the drone every day. I've run into an issue with the D-RTK, it is not sending the corrections to the Matrice 600. I have attempted to download the "latest" firmware from the DJI website, but it seems a bit chaotic. The latest DJI Assistant 2 for the Matrice is v1.0.9-2. When I try to use the link on the Matrice page, it gives a 404 website error. I found the same version on another DJI product, and downloaded it from there. Updating the Matrice was easy and nothing was wrong. When I compared the release notes to the latest firmware that the DJI Assistant 2 says is current on the D-RTK, they are different. The release notes say v 1.0.0.21 is the latest, but Assistant 2 says 1.0.0.18 is the latest.

I called customer service and they recommended downloading the Assisant 2 version for the D-RTK, which is 1.0.9. I did that, and it says the same thing- that 1.0.0.18 is the latest. I confirmed that the version downloaded was 1.0.9, but when I look in the program list on my computer, it states v 1.0.5.

All I'm trying to do is get my D-RTK to work. I cannot fathom why there are so many different versions of Assistant 2 or why the release notes say different things than the Assistant 2 does.

Customer service had me on silent hold for 30 minutes, then told me that a developer would be contacting me. This was on Friday, still no word- I realize that's only one business day ago, but we have a big job tomorrow with this and I need it to work, so I'm coming to the forum. I had to downgrade the firmware on the Matrice to even be able to fly the thing, as it would not let me take off with the D-RTK issue with the latest firmware.

I have attached screenshots from the computer files as to the version of Assistant 2 for the D-RTK. Thanks everyone for the help.

Russell

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
2017-1-30
Use props
SJB Group
lvl.1
United States

So I've talked more to DJI support (thanks Marshall!), but haven't had a solid answer. They're telling me it's isolated to me. Can anyone who uses the D-RTK please post what firmware version you have?
2017-1-30
Use props
uavsolutionsmai
lvl.4
Netherlands

The link for DJI Assistant 2 on the M600 downloads isn't running. I have used the same version that's on the downloadsite for the Inspire 2: http://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads and it's working ok for the M600.
2017-1-31
Use props
SJB Group
lvl.1
United States

Thanks! Yeah I used the link on the M600 Pro page, as well as the link on the N3 controller page. Got the correct version, but the D-RTK firmware is still the incorrect/non-working one. I have been blown off by the customer service line multiple times. On hold with them again today, been an hour so far with a hang up...
2017-2-1
Use props
odie817
New
Flight distance : 19833 ft

United States

Hello.  This is the exact same issue I am running into with our Matrice 600 Pro and D-RTK.  Same deal, the firmware version for the D-RTK is listed as 1.0.0.18 and no updates are showing as available according to Assistant 2 v1.0.9 or v2.1.1.    I've been on the phone with DJI support for ~1 hour with no luck thus far. Support did say you have to use Assistant version 1.0.9 to pull the correct firmware for the D-RTK even though I would have thought it would have been available with the newer version.  Waiting to hear back from China support now.  Did you ever manage to get everything corrected?

Bryan
2017-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules