Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile Problem after firmware upgrade
3392 14 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Salvo
New

Italy

Hi, i'm italian customer, two day ago i make dji osmo mobile fimrware upgrade, i try to calibrate my osmo but without success, after two time osmo mobile go grazy and go left and right like in the video. I try to use Assistant app to downgrade firmware but result is the same.
Any one can Help me?
I need to use my Dji Osmo in next week for my work travel ...

2017-1-30
Use props
giggidditygiggi
lvl.1
United States

Woah ... Karate Kid 2!!!
edit: in reference to the hand held japanese-toy drum scene (swinging back and forth at the final fight).
2017-1-30
Use props
Salvo
New

Italy

Anyone can help me ? I go crazy like a osmo mobile .... It's incredible , what's happened to my osmo?
2017-1-30
Use props
A1000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

It looks like the effect you get it you put the osmo down when turned on and the handle goes into spasm.  I have no experience but have you tried reinstalling the latest firmware with a different device or your laptop? or perhaps deleting DJI Go app, reinstalling it and then updating the firmware.  If that doesn't change things then it may be a sensor somewhere that is giving an erroneous signal for some reason so check that they all move consistently with no odd friction or noises.

Hope you manage to solve it before your trip!
2017-1-31
Use props
fansb764765d
New

Ireland

When you press 'slow motion' and record with it, the footage comes out to be normal. This happened ever since the update. Anyone else's experience their 'slow motion' function not working after the update?
2017-1-31
Use props
Salvo
New

Italy

Thanks for reply to all, i try to downgrade e update firmware many times, but i not solve the problem, i don't understand what's happened to my osmo...
DJI Staff Support can help me please?
2017-1-31
Use props
A1000
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Salvo Posted at 2017-1-31 01:05
Thanks for reply to all, i try to downgrade e update firmware many times, but i not solve the problem, i don't understand what's happened to my osmo...
DJI Staff Support can help me please?

Have you tried another device for re-installing the firmware and/or deleting and re-installing the DJI Go app.  I have seen others where this has produced a different outcome.  Sorry if you've already tried this and good luck.
2017-1-31
Use props
A1000
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fansb764765d Posted at 2017-1-31 00:44
When you press 'slow motion' and record with it, the footage comes out to be normal. This happened ever since the update. Anyone else's experience their 'slow motion' function not working after the update?

Just tried it and it works fine for me, don't forget that there's a second of normal run in and run out and some scenes don't look massively different.
2017-1-31
Use props
Salvo
New

Italy

i try two different phone, S7 edge and Iphone 6s , but the problem come when start Osmo Mobile also without connect Dji go app. It seem like Crazy Calibration
2017-1-31
Use props
A1000
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Salvo Posted at 2017-1-31 01:45
i try two different phone, S7 edge and Iphone 6s , but the problem come when start Osmo Mobile also without connect Dji go app. It seem like Crazy Calibration

Sorry, out of practical ideas BUt are you saying that it doesn't do it when you connect to the DJI Go app?  The only time I've seen something similar is when you lay it on the ground turned on and it restricts the gimbal so could be a sensor in one of the gimbals saying it's stuck erroneously?
2017-1-31
Use props
gslick
lvl.3

United Kingdom

You might need to calibrate it again.
2017-2-1
Use props
k24
New
United States

im having the same problem, but not going back and forth.  Mine will swing to the right then stop.  Yellow blinker on meaning there is something wrong with the gimbal.  
2017-2-1
Use props
Salvo
New

Italy

I think the only way to solve this problem is to send Gimbal to Dji support, i don't see other solution.

Support team not reply to this post....
2017-2-1
Use props
giggidditygiggi
lvl.1
United States

just out of curiosity was the osmo mobile ever dropped? dropped hard...

I only say that because I disassembled one of my osmo mobile to make it lighter, and inside the cellphone-holder/arm support axis appears to be a small sensor/component - I forgot but I remembered it was hotglued/screwed in place (been awhile - I didn't take pictures when I did that), but I would think that is what tells the osmo right side up.  If that part is floating/dangling/loose it would cause the gimbal to go full retard. my 2cents.
2017-2-1
Use props
fans8fc7291c
lvl.1
Thailand

I had similar symptom and DJI requested me send it back for hardware service.
2017-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules