Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 600 pro - Two controllers do not want to connect :/
2475 8 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zlosnik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33117 ft

Poland

Hi all. More than a week I try to connect two controllers in the m600. I tried already with about 50 models of mobile devicesbased on Android os-system and IOS os-system.
The second controller does not search for first or not at all. Everywhere is the latest software. If the controllers willsee afterentering the password nothing more happens. The led on the second controller should be blue, but is purple. I reverse roles ofcontrollers and nothing changes. I tried the earlier versions of the firmware controllers -it's not possible. Whether the newcontroller can be damaged? Support Desk there is no idea to solve the problem. Has anyone had such problems and dealwiththem?
2017-1-30
Use props
uavsolutionsmai
lvl.4
Netherlands

Hoi Zlosnik, did you follow the instructions as shown in the DJI video link: http://forum.dji.com/thread-34285-1-1.html
2017-1-31
Use props
uavsolutionsmai
lvl.4
Netherlands

Video is for an Inspire System, but linking a slave controller to a master controller is the same for each system, also for the Matrice M600. You don't need the aircraft, only the 2 controllers.
2017-1-31
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.1

Poland

Hi, I did everything exactly according to instructions for Inspire. Does not search in the list of master controller. When you swap them with you, the master is found, I enter my password-and nothing happens. The led is still purple and in the list of RC SLAVE has no position.
2017-1-31
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.1

Poland

Ok. One of the controllers was put into the exchange.
2017-2-2
Use props
SkySight Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is the second controller also an LB2 Ground unit? I only ask becuase I know others who have tried an Inspire ground unit and that definately will not work.
2017-2-3
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.1

Poland

Both controllers are the same and are dedicated for matrice 600.
2017-2-3
Use props
HighCamFly
New
Lebanon

Hey Zlosnik! Any news?
2017-2-14
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.1

Poland