1907 2 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI needs to to update User Accounts functionality.  It would be nice for user accounts to sync across all DJI platforms (i.e. store, forum and GO app), much like an AppleID.  I sign in to these locations using the same email and PW but my username was different in the forum from my username in the GO app, these should be the same.  I would also like to see a section on my online account to view products I have registered with DJI and the ability to manage the registrations, again much like the Apple when you login you can see all registered proudcts.  I would like to see a section on the online account to view uploaded flight logs and a way to export them to paper or pdf for record keeping purposes of Part 107.  It would also be nice if DJI incorporated a maintenance log in the GO app that would also sync to an online account, again this would help in record keeping for Part 107.  
2017-1-31
Use props
LianaDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2044449 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes! that wold be amazing!, they're getting there like how flight logs can be synched between devices, but thats pretty much it.
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we care much about your valuable suggestion on our product, I’ve transferred your feedback to the R&D department,  we will keep improving to make your experience with us better. Thank you very much for your support and feedback.
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules