Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Carry Mavic Pro on a Think Tank belt
1534 4 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flipside
lvl.3

Spain

Just wondering if anyone has done this, and how it was achieved. They have a ton of different pouches to attach to their belts sytems. I'm not sure which would be the best. I've ordered the flymore so I will have the DJI bag.
Options are:

1. Put the drone in a Think Tank pouch and attach it to the belt.
2. Put the DJI Bag inside a Think Tank pouch and attach it to the belt.
3. Try to find a way to attach the DJI bag directly to the Think Tank belt.

Any thoughts welcome.

2017-1-31
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

What about if you are wearing shorts???      
2017-1-31
Use props
John Lam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26936 ft
Hong Kong

i am not sure will the work With Thing Tank bag

For my self i am able to fix in a Very Small Lowepro modular bag design for the lowepro modular carrying system

- The Mavic+Remote+one set of PL filter

S&F Utility Bag 100 AW
http://store.lowepro.com/modular/s-f-utility-bag-100-aw

The bag itself may work with a Thing Tank belt system but i don't have a think tank belt with me to test

As Think tank also do modular system they may also have some bag in the same size range
2017-2-1
Use props
SrMi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3425 ft
  • >>>
United States

ThinkTank's Speed Demon V2 is a bag that can be worn on its own belt or as a shoulder-bag. It has enough space for Mavic Pro, remote, two batteries and much more.
2017-2-2
Use props
POONIE
New

Australia

I've done a rough test fit of my Mavic with my TT Speed Freak V2.  I reckon it will hold the entire Fly More kit and up to 4 batteries (excluding one fitted to Mavic) comfortably. I've been looking at various hardcases for days, and I reckon the TT solution is more practical, even though it doesn't offer the same protection of a hardcase.
2017-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules