Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GS Pro Focus Problems
2294 7 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EdM
Captain
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am sure the answer is simple and I'm overlooking it but has anyone figured out a reliable way to focus the camera when flying a 3D Map mission?

2017-1-31
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

In the DJI GO app before running your mission, make sure your camera is set to infinite focus.
2017-1-31
Use props
EdM
Captain
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you sir, I will give it a try tomorrow......
2017-1-31
Use props
JmarcM
New
Flight distance : 7241 ft
Spain

HI,

but when running gs pro, do you run go app behind?

Thanks.
2017-3-29
Use props
Asainz320
Captain
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-1-31 14:22
In the DJI GO app before running your mission, make sure your camera is set to infinite focus.

How do you know when the focus is set to infinity? I understand that we can set the focus to manual and then tune it, but for the image to be in focus we can't set it all the way down to infinity if not everything will be blurry. True infinity focus is somewhere around the middle of the dial. Do you have a way of knowing when it "should" be in the correct spot to be set to infinity?
2017-3-29
Use props
ArtursJu
New
Latvia

Asainz320 Posted at 2017-3-29 08:21
How do you know when the focus is set to infinity? I understand that we can set the focus to manual and then tune it, but for the image to be in focus we can't set it all the way down to infinity if not everything will be blurry. True infinity focus is somewhere around the middle of the dial. Do you have a way of knowing when it "should" be in the correct spot to be set to infinity?

Hi, have you got answer, where can set the focus to infinity?  If, yes, share it?
2017-4-3
Use props
Asainz320
Captain
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

ArtursJu Posted at 2017-4-3 22:07
Hi, have you got answer, where can set the focus to infinity?  If, yes, share it?

No answer yet.
2017-4-4
Use props
fans8830e47a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94413 ft
Slovakia

I have this same focus problem. I wrote to support but they are trying to tell me that my drone needs repair, which is obviously wrong because in GO 4 everything works OK.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules