Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SkyPixel Alert
909 3 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MD_Icarus
Second Officer
United States

When I try to upload or view a video at skypixel, I am getting a virus alert from my security software.  I never had this issue in the past and I  am using the same security software.

DJI please check.

Is anyone else getting the same?
2017-1-31
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Icarus,

Chinese New Year started on January 28.  Most of DJI is on vacation for at least a week.  Did the security software identify the virus?  DJI might want to have that information when they get back.

And a Happy New Year to you!  Hope you are doing well (other than the virus warning).

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-1
Use props
MD_Icarus
Second Officer
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-1 01:54
Aloha Icarus,

Chinese New Year started on January 28.  Most of DJI is on vacation for at least a week.  Did the security software identify the virus?  DJI might want to have that information when they get back.

Aloha back at you!  and Happy New Year!

I use MalwareBytes and it blocked their web site from performing some action.I obtained the alert when I tried to upload my Long Mission Flight and when I tried to view it.  So when I try to view it now, I get the alert but I am able to view it anyway. They may be trying to add cookies or get location, etc??  Not sure.  
In my opinion, Malwarebytes is the best security software.

Long Flight video

2017-2-3
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

MD_Icarus Posted at 2017-2-3 15:05
Aloha back at you!  and Happy New Year!

I use MalwareBytes and it blocked their web site from performing some action.I obtained the alert when I tried to upload my Long Mission Flight and when I tried to view it.  So when I try to view it now, I get the alert but I am able to view it anyway. They may be trying to add cookies or get location, etc??  Not sure.  

Aloha Icarus,

Maybe you can use some of that Malwarebytes on SkyPixel.  They do not take my photos and loose my videos.  Now I cannot look at your Long Flight Video.  Whatevah!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules