Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S900 landing gear cable with Pixhawk
1362 5 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fenrir
New

Australia

Hi everyone, what is special about the landing gear cable with the S900? I see a small heatshrinked component inline on the landing gear cable, what is this for? I'm looking to use it with a Pixhawk, so I'm not sure if I should use a regular PWM cable or the special one that came with the S900. Thanks!

2017-1-31
Use props
quality
lvl.1

United States

Are you talking about the cables from the landing gear servos to the R & L connection points? I don't have any heat shrinked components on those cables on my s900. Can you show us a picture?
2017-2-2
Use props
Fenrir
New

Australia

quality Posted at 2017-2-2 19:46
Are you talking about the cables from the landing gear servos to the R & L connection points? I don't have any heat shrinked components on those cables on my s900. Can you show us a picture?

I'll have a photo on Wednesday, the landing gear cable I was looking at came in a bag with the other accessories. It plugs in next to the R & L servo leads. My frame might be a newer version, the top plate that is removed to access the PDB doesn't have any holes cut in it, unlike most others I've seen. I can't even see the cable I'm talking about in the manual... Maybe I'll slice off the heatshrink and see what is underneath.
2017-2-6
Use props
quality
lvl.1

United States

Fenrir Posted at 2017-2-6 04:09
I'll have a photo on Wednesday, the landing gear cable I was looking at came in a bag with the other accessories. It plugs in next to the R & L servo leads. My frame might be a newer version, the top plate that is removed to access the PDB doesn't have any holes cut in it, unlike most others I've seen. I can't even see the cable I'm talking about in the manual... Maybe I'll slice off the heatshrink and see what is underneath.

I have that same top plate actually  (just bought the drone last month), but I don't see the inline heatshrink component your talking about. Curious to see a picture whenever you have one.
2017-2-6
Use props
Fenrir
New

Australia

quality Posted at 2017-2-6 08:19
I have that same top plate actually  (just bought the drone last month), but I don't see the inline heatshrink component your talking about. Curious to see a picture whenever you have one.

Looks like a 472 SMD resistor (4.7K ohm) between the signal and ground pins. I don't know if the photo upload is working on my laptop. Not sure exactly what function it serves, must change the voltage of the signal between the flight controller and the landing gear control hub on the frame.

Under heatshrink

Under heatshrink
2017-2-7
Use props
quality
lvl.1

United States

Fenrir Posted at 2017-2-7 19:38
Looks like a 472 SMD resistor (4.7K ohm) between the signal and ground pins. I don't know if the photo upload is working on my laptop. Not sure exactly what function it serves, must change the voltage of the signal between the flight controller and the landing gear control hub on the frame.

Hmm strange...Yeah I don't have that on mine.
2017-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules