Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No refund and no help?
709 6 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nesba53
New

United States

I've been a decent customer. I had to return my Inspire 1, and had DJI Care. I spent $549 on the plan, countless hours on chat and the phone; only to finally be to told to email DJI Care. Well, I heard back and sent all my documents, over a month ago.

After a while it just sunk in, I wasn't going to hear from anyone. That's a lot of money to just throw away, and now my new Mavic is broken. I'm doubting anyone is going to help me there either, service plan or not.

I was so happy when I got my P4, whole new hobby I thought. Especially having bad injuries, what a great thing to discover I thought. All the broken craft were bad enough, but then I get had over DJI Care on the Inspire.

It's just wrong.
2017-1-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry you're experiencing difficulties, we'd like to escalate it and help you handle it soon.
May I know your ticket number or case number?
For Mavic issue, have you contacted our tech support or sent it in for evaluation?
2017-2-1
Use props
Nesba53
New

United States

Hello, thank you. I finally heard something, that my information has been forwarded. My request number is 407669. I haven't done anything about my dead Mavic yet, havent wanted to start this whole process again. Honestly I lost heart for it all after my experience.
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nesba53 Posted at 2017-2-3 10:32
Hello, thank you. I finally heard something, that my information has been forwarded. My request number is 407669. I haven't done anything about my dead Mavic yet, havent wanted to start this whole process again. Honestly I lost heart for it all after my experience.

Could you please clarify what's the issue with your Mavic?
And you can click the "Reply" button, so I can see you're responding to me.
2017-2-3
Use props
Sam Huang
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-1 01:19
Sorry you're experiencing difficulties, we'd like to escalate it and help you handle it soon.
May I know your ticket number or case number?
For Mavic issue, have you contacted our tech support or sent it in for evaluation?

I am so angry with DJI's support, i order Mavic Pro Combo on sep 28, 2016, still not ship out yet. Contact support, no response, no refund.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... id=82267&page=1
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sam Huang Posted at 2017-2-3 18:12
I am so angry with DJI's support, i order Mavic Pro Combo on sep 28, 2016, still not ship out yet. Contact support, no response, no refund.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=82267&page=1

I reply to your thread. Please provide us with your order number.
I'll help to check it.
Really sorry for the frustration.
2017-2-3
Use props
tvtvarey
lvl.1

Canada

Nesba53 Posted at 2017-2-3 10:32

Have you received any tangible help with this? I am so fed up with DJI at this point, hoping to see some people are being taken care so I can hold out hope for myself.
2017-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules