Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal disconnected
1137 7 2017-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5222bb4a
New

Malaysia

Having some issues with the zenmuse x5r, gimbal seems to be working fine(working on all axis). Just have problems getting video feed from the camera, SD & SSD cards doesn't seem to be reading as well, so I can forget about doing any updates on it(is there any other ways to update the firmware without the sd card?). Anyone out there with solutions for this matter? Cheers
2017-2-1
Use props
Birds Eye
lvl.1

Belgium

I'm having the same problem.
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, is the video feed intermittent or does it not appear at all? What mobile device and Go app version are you using? For the SD and SSD, is this happening while trying to record or is it had to read afterwards?
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Birds Eye Posted at 2017-2-1 12:48
I'm having the same problem.

I've responded to you on your own thread.
2017-2-1
Use props
fans5222bb4a
New

Malaysia

does not appear at all. I'm using the dji go app, also tried using litchi, same outcome. As for the sd/ssd, it doesn't even read, so there's no option to write on the cards(to record).
2017-2-1
Use props
Timsters
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

same here anyone before i send my x5r in
2017-3-24
Use props
Timsters
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

Timsters Posted at 2017-3-24 18:43
same here anyone before i send my x5r in

Dji Jamie please any thoughts? My x5r has been working flawlessly until most recent update currently I showing Gimbal disconnected status in the go app  Limited Pam control through controller and no gimbal tab in the app it all, called support what a let down that was, I have many jobs coming up the end of this month I sure need to fix anymore information I'll be happy to give thanks no hard landings no bumps no scratches just seems like I'm missing something thank  no hard landings no bumps no scratches just seems like I'm missing something thank you
2017-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules