Moderation
1224 7 2017-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

Any chance the forum Mods could move all shipping and quality threads to the "service" forum?  I'd love to use this forum to learn from others, but wading through the endless list of whiners and crybabies is getting a little old.
2017-2-1
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I second that
2017-2-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Talk to dji JOE , he seems to be the guy to talk to, but I'm with you on this. Good luck
2017-2-1
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Some of us did not get perfectly operating Mavics out of the box. Many of us are just trying to find out if others have a similar problem and what can be done to fix it. Others may also be trying to find out if they need to follow up on a shipping issue. You are not forced to read them.
2017-2-1
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-2-1 23:07
Some of us did not get perfectly operating Mavics out of the box. Many of us are just trying to find out if others have a similar problem and what can be done to fix it. Others may also be trying to find out if they need to follow up on a shipping issue. You are not forced to read them.

Certainly not suggesting that your post are not valid, or don't belong here.  But, imagine if there was a separate area for warranty, shipping, and service?  Think of it like sorting your laundry rather than just cramming it all in the machine.  Yes, there is still laundry to do, but the experience and results are much better.

And lets be honest, there are some VERY legitimate customer service issues with DJI.  But, for each of those legitimate issues, there is another person stomping their feet and holding their breath b/c DJI took 9 days to ship and not 3.
2017-2-2
Use props
lachyb
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Vertical.Creati Posted at 2017-2-2 03:54
Certainly not suggesting that your post are not valid, or don't belong here.  But, imagine if there was a separate area for warranty, shipping, and service?  Think of it like sorting your laundry rather than just cramming it all in the machine.  Yes, there is still laundry to do, but the experience and results are much better.

And lets be honest, there are some VERY legitimate customer service issues with DJI.  But, for each of those legitimate issues, there is another person stomping their feet and holding their breath b/c DJI took 9 days to ship and not 3.

I've done my fair share of groaning about shipping but agree it should be moved to a separate area. Although I might only be saying that because I'll have my drone on Friday....
2017-2-2
Use props
aviscomi
lvl.3

United States

I second that motion...makes it a bit unyielding filtering though the threads  
2017-2-2
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 565459 ft
United States

If the issues pertain to a specific model, it's good for consumers to be aware of the issues they will face with DJI.  Poor shipping times, customer service failures, and lack of accurate information.  I really wish there was an American firm that made drones with the knowledge of DJI and the level of support and quality many have come to expect from companies like Apple.  

It simply is poor management with DJI and the phone and email system is a endless loop for customers to get swallowed up in it seems.  Feel bad for all the others experiencing these troubles.
2017-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules