Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I'm so frustrated with service
12Next >
2191 44 2017-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7159 ft
United States

My defective Mavic was received by DJI and it has been over 48 hours now but still no update. And they can't tell me when it will be updated. This after being told that it takes 24 to 48 hours to check it in.
Maybe I should have flown it into a wall it seems that people who wreck them are getting replacements within the week. But if it is defective it takes weeks.
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please provide me with the case number?
I'll help to look into it.
2017-2-1
Use props
fansa43d109d
lvl.1

United States

My mavic was defective upon arrival (Jan 17th) I shipped it back and they've had it for a week with no update. I keep calling and they say they are evaluating it to see whether or not it gets replaced. Very upset myself.
2017-2-1
Use props
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-1 18:20
Sorry for the trouble. Could you please provide me with the case number?
I'll help to look into it.

CAS-423367-Q6M4P3
2017-2-1
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I RMA my p4 pro on jan 16, they received it on jan 27th and it's still not checked in on February 2nd!!!!
2017-2-2
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1880 ft
United States

Wow, sorry to hear you are having issues. Especially when receiving it for the first time had taken so long just to get it.
2017-2-2
Use props
fans9bd72d1f
lvl.1

United States

Dealing with DJI is crazy. I had to file a dispute with PayPal just to try and get a tracking number for a Mavic that payment was made 1-17. 2 weeks of empty promises. Now they tell me they won't ship it because I complained to PayPal. They deny payment was confirmed even though the web site says "Payment Confirmed" . its like they are holding it hostage until I remove my dispute.
08:12

Jeffrey
Yes. as per checking, since there's a Paypal dispute, the order is pending

so to be clear, DJI is holding my order that didn't ship on time until I close a dispute about an order not shipping on time?
08:14

Jeffrey
that's correct
2017-2-2
Use props
WillBapta
lvl.3

United States

It's always a terrible experience when you have to deal with support RIGHT after you get the drone. Wish you the best and hope they take care of you
2017-2-2
Use props
Macdugel
First Officer
Flight distance : 630577 ft
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2017-2-2 03:56
I RMA my p4 pro on jan 16, they received it on jan 27th and it's still not checked in on February 2nd!!!!

I can imagine that must be frustrating.  It's possible the Chinese New Year has something to do with the delay.
2017-2-2
Use props
ttexxan
New

United States

My drone was damaged when opening from the box.  I just put in for a refund and then re ordered another online.  That way not down sending in for repair on brand new damage out of the box drone.  
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2017-2-2 03:56

Could you please provide your RMA number so I can look into it?
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansa43d109d Posted at 2017-2-1 19:52
My mavic was defective upon arrival (Jan 17th) I shipped it back and they've had it for a week with no update. I keep calling and they say they are evaluating it to see whether or not it gets replaced. Very upset myself.

Could you provide your Case number as well?
2017-2-2
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-2-2
Use props
Drew77

United States

How do you get dji to look at your flight log, or better yet even acknowledge you as a paying customer ?? Not to be rude but come on I sent an email about 1 week ago and yes I know they were on holiday but I see the mods respond to other people so how come they are so selective about who the respond to??
All I want dji to do is look at my flight log and see what the heck happened seeing no one else knows, so come on dji you respond to other people's post and it's like there are not thousands of new topics each day
I post a topic with all the info no dji response
I send an email with the DAT files to show something obviously went wrong, no response
Call dji 1hr 45 min on the phone and get a scripted response, really this is the best you can do??
2017-2-2
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

2017-2-2
Use props
pi$$ed_off
Banned

United Kingdom

2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

You should be able to see a status change with your exchange momentarily.
2017-2-2
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-2 10:17
Could you please provide your RMA number so I can look into it?

Cas-414624-l4j8c0
2017-2-2
Use props
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-2 11:26
You should be able to see a status change with your exchange momentarily.

Thanks I see it
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Good to hear!
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Thanks for supplying this, I'm looking into this for you. Just to clarify, this is for a refund, correct?
2017-2-2
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-2 14:15
Thanks for supplying this, I'm looking into this for you. Just to clarify, this is for a refund, correct?

Yes, a refund
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Based on the information provided, it's been checked into the facility and is getting ready to be processed. Given that we are reaching the end of the week, you should hear more by the beginning of next week.
2017-2-3
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-3 13:38
Based on the information provided, it's been checked into the facility and is getting ready to be processed. Given that we are reaching the end of the week, you should hear more by the beginning of next week.

I've never had a refund, exchange take so long, back in the 1970's ordering through the Sears catalog by mail was faster than the way DJI goes about it.
2017-2-3
Use props
VAS67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 265984 ft
United Kingdom

Mines been with DJI Netherlands for over a week and still not checked in.
So they have definitely failed on their 2-8 today turnaround estimation.
Today's info via email states that they are unable to give me anymore info at this time.
2017-2-4
Use props
SLiWooDy
First Officer
Flight distance : 126234 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

read my story here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-81979-1-1.html
2017-2-4
Use props
fansa43d109d
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-2 10:18
Could you provide your Case number as well?

CAS-415583-W0Q3G9
2017-2-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

VAS67 Posted at 2017-2-4 13:24
Mines been with DJI Netherlands for over a week and still not checked in.
So they have definitely failed on their 2-8 today turnaround estimation.
Today's info via email states that they are unable to give me anymore info at this time.

Can I please get your case number so I can try to follow up?
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Thank you for supplying this, I'll look into it for you.
2017-2-6
Use props
VAS67
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-6 13:31
Can I please get your case number so I can try to follow up?

Hi Jamie

Mindy asked for my case number too.
I'll put it below anyway.
It would be great if you could help.
My case # CAS-423271-K1X8W7

Thank You
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SLiWooDy Posted at 2017-2-4 13:35
read my story here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-81979-1-1.html

I responded to you on your own thread.
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

VAS67 Posted at 2017-2-6 13:43
Hi Jamie

Mindy asked for my case number too.

I'm sorry if that was missed. I'm assuming it was on another thread? I'm seeing what I can do on my end. The time difference may effect how quickly I can look into this. It's an exchange and not a repair, correct?
2017-2-6
Use props
VAS67
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-6 15:42
I'm sorry if that was missed. I'm assuming it was on another thread? I'm seeing what I can do on my end. The time difference may effect how quickly I can look into this. It's an exchange and not a repair, correct?

Hi Jamie
Yes it was on another thread and it is for an exchange unit.
I checked DJI Repair Status this morning and I'm seeing some movemnet. Jumped 2 blue dots from accepted to verified all within 2hrs..
Not sure if it was you or Mindy but thanks to you both and all the other Mods who help us all out
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

VAS67 Posted at 2017-2-7 03:36
Hi Jamie
Yes it was on another thread and it is for an exchange unit.
I checked DJI Repair Status this morning and I'm seeing some movemnet. Jumped 2 blue dots from accepted to verified all within 2hrs..

No problem. Good to hear it's moving forward.
2017-2-7
Use props
cy .sg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51404 ft
Singapore

i'm having difficulty getting after sales service from DJI too. my mavic arrived defective but i couldn't get email support to respond. Robert on the chat was helpful, but he ended the conversation with me requesting me to send in another email and promising to follow up. but nothing came!!!

at this point i would just want to go for a refund, rather than having to deal with waiting for repair and/or exchange.

the aircraft is just sitting at home not being used. just waiting for DJI to get back to me.

if any of the kind mods could help look into this matter, i'd greatly appreciate it
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

cy .sg Posted at 2017-2-7 08:26
i'm having difficulty getting after sales service from DJI too. my mavic arrived defective but i couldn't get email support to respond. Robert on the chat was helpful, but he ended the conversation with me requesting me to send in another email and promising to follow up. but nothing came!!!

at this point i would just want to go for a refund, rather than having to deal with waiting for repair and/or exchange.

When you emailed the Support team, you should have received an email indicating that a case or ticket was opened to assist you. Did you receive anything like that? If so, could you supply the ticket or case number?
2017-2-7
Use props
cy .sg
lvl.1
Singapore

thanks Jamie

i've only received an auto reply email stating my request number is 419646

this was from the latest email sent
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

cy .sg Posted at 2017-2-7 08:49
thanks Jamie

i've only received an auto reply email stating my request number is 419646

Just to confirm I'm looking at the same case. Your camera seems to have some sort of condensation effect going on via the lens, correct?
2017-2-7
Use props
cy .sg
lvl.1
Singapore

yes Jamie, that's right. thanks
2017-2-7
Use props
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.4
United States

Are you kidding!? DJI has had my defective Mavic in their possession over a week and tonight I get an email from support asking me to upload a video of the problem to determine if it should be sent in.
The finally answered my original email I sent when I first got it. They should be able to see that after a week of waiting I called and wasted a whole evening on the phone, it was determined to be defective and I got a shipping label to send it back for exchange.
2017-2-7
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules