Osmo mobile picture quality
1982 2 2017-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrFett
lvl.1
Poland

Hello everyone.
We've just bought Osmo mobile yesterday. We are using it with Huawei P9 and Iphone 6. Everything seems to work pretty nice with Iphone but with Huawei it's horrible.
Phone camera during recording is refocusing all the time which render video completely unusable. Autofocus lock seems to not work at all (i found workaround - if i lock AF in picture mode and then switch to video the lock will hold - this is however very inconvinient). But my biggest concern is picture quality and size. All the pictures are taken with Full HD resolution which is a lot smaller than the camera native resolution. Is it any way to change picture res. ? I know that i can use stock app, but then shutter button is not working. This is the same with Panorama - final picture is smaller than anything else. I would change it to Osmo+ but unfortunately my shop won't accept refund after i activated the unit.
2017-2-2
Use props
BO DENG
New
United States

Same here, Huawei Honor 7, Dji, a lot of people are using Android now, you have to fix this.
2017-4-10
Use props
hiron81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1138 ft
Malaysia

yes my p9 also facing that problem, even mate 9 pro also having that problem, but s7 edge and note 5 works just fine like my iphone 6s,i think maybe is the huawei camera focusing issue, seem they doesn't support phase detection af at video mode
2017-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules