Controller battery issues
833 3 2017-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naieem
New

Trinidad and Tobago

Hi,I've been using the phantom four for about four months,I had no previous noticeable problem but a few days ago the controller began refusing to take a charge beyond 48%.Is there any way to rectify this problem?
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello naieem, could you please clarify which Phantom model you have?
Have you tried to full discharge the controller and full charge it again?
2017-2-2
Use props
Applejack
New
Flight distance : 6447 ft

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-2 18:00
Hello naieem, could you please clarify which Phantom model you have?
Have you tried to full discharge the controller and full charge it again?

Mindy,
we all are experiencing the same thing with controller battery not holding or charging fully.
I've had my P4 for almost 2 years.
why do we need to send them in?
where do we send them in?
how long and how much are these things to replace?
will DJI pay for the shipping?

a bit frustrated when I have flights on the calendar and not sure if I'm gonna be able to do them right now.
WE ALL NEED HELP, seems like DJI should replace and figure out why this is happening at their expense.
Thank you!
2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Applejack Posted at 6-3 19:43
Mindy,
we all are experiencing the same thing with controller battery not holding or charging fully.
I've had my P4 for almost 2 years.

Hi Applejack, sorry for the troubles with the RC and the inconvenience caused to your work, are you using the original charger to charge the RC? If yes, we recommend to send in the RC for the diagnosis.
The RC battery is not for sale because we do not recommend customer to disassemble the device. We have the official repair center in the United States, please start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send in the RC at your most convenience, once you create the ticket, there should be the shipping label to be sent to you within 2 days. It usually takes 6-8 business days for the repair excluding the ship and delivery time, please let us know if you have further concern.
2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules