1900 7 2017-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marciano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8748281 ft
Uruguay

I am using GO4 with a P4P.
There are 4 camera settings I can save. By default their names are Custom Setting 1 (2, 3 and 4)
There's a pen icon to change that names. I did that but after loading one of those settings, custom names are reset to default.
Is this a bug or there's something I am missing?

Edit 1: I could rename Custom 1 and Custom 3 and they seem to be fixed.   No way with Custom 2, I rename then save then load and my custom name turns to C 2 again
Edit 2: I think I got it: after save setting and change name load a different setting
Edit 3: Anyway that works random, sometimes
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello marciano, I have tried to rename and it will always works.
Could you please clarify what mobile device you are using and what's your current DJI GO 4 version?
2017-2-4
Use props
marciano
lvl.4
Uruguay

Hi Mindy, I am using an iPad mini 2, Go4 last update.
I tried yesterday to rename one of my settings just to only add a couple of chars.  No matter I save, load that or another profile, added chars are lost
2017-2-4
Use props
aleksandr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3524839 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I have the same problem. I change the name of the settings and after the restart of the copter the names become the same by default. In the previous version of the program settings were saved with the names correctly.
2017-3-21
Use props
aleksandr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3524839 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I have the same problem. I change the name of the settings and after the restart of the copter the names become the same by default. In the previous version of the program settings were saved with the names correctly. DJI GO 4 v 4.0.5 & samsung s6
2017-3-21
Use props
marciano
lvl.4
Uruguay

aleksandr Posted at 2017-3-21 06:38
I have the same problem. I change the name of the settings and after the restart of the copter the names become the same by default. In the previous version of the program settings were saved with the names correctly. DJI GO 4 v 4.0.5 & samsung s6

It is random. After last update it is more stable but sometimes name changes are not saved
2017-3-23
Use props
Mike in GA
New
Flight distance : 500240 ft
United States

Mine not only messes up names but also fails to load camera settings when I try to switch saved settings. Ideas?
P4P iOS updated as of today
Go4 updated yesterday
...only started playing with saved settings today so not sure if updates have any effect.
2017-5-28
Use props
fansf9d31645
lvl.1
Flight distance : 532894 ft
United States

When I restart the Phantom, the names will reload (though it takes a little bit) but I can never get the camera settings to load. I always get, "Failed to load camera settings" and then it switched my camera settings back to some defaults and I have to go in and change everything. It's pretty maddening.
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules