745 3 2017-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cistec
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16880 ft
Australia

Hi Guys

I have purchased a ARGTek P4 Pro+ range extender for my P4 Pro+ and I want to install my self but it came with no install docs. I would prefer a step by step video if poss and a recent one to cover the Phantom 4 Pro +. Can anybody help or direct me where to go.
It has a very simple kit: 2 anttenas 2 cables + tools

Cheers to all that help

cistec

ARGTek P4 Pro image kit.jpg
2017-2-3
Use props
theGrindLab.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably useless info, as the P4/P4P and the P3 series quads are possible wired very differently, but their are a few ARGTek installation guides for the Phantom 3 on Youtube. I installed the ARGTek extender on one of mine and it was quite simple. I am assuming it won't difficult on a Phantom 4. Basically, watch the older videos and you'll see that you should know where to connect the new antennas based on where the originals are connected.
2017-2-3
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha cistec,

Interesting effort.  If you must do the swap, this link should show you how to get into the box to make the swap.  You can then attach whatever you choose to the base.  I never thought of this but it is an option.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-4
Use props
Ujjawal Animato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6711102 ft
  • >>>
India

Hello,A few ARGTek installation guides on YouTube. It was quite simple. it will help you.
2017-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules