Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro+ DJI Go 4 has Stopped
1840 6 2017-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HiTechRob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14065 ft
United States

I have a brand new DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ and after activating the copter and doing firmware updates at the remote controller's prompting, on restart when getting ready to fly for the first time, I press "Go Fly" and it returns the following error: "Unfortunately, DJI Go 4 has stopped."

All I can do is press "Ok" and it returns me to the main screen.  Help!
2017-2-4
Use props
fans44f390ef
New

United States

Same thing here!!! Driving me insane!!! Someone please help! This is for the Pro+ (we have the built in screen)
2017-2-5
Use props
BenStein
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2066532 ft
United States

I know, obnoxious. There is some potential fixes circulating. I have been through my trials with the Pro+ controller (the Go app freezing, vs quitting) and built in display also. Some folks have found that refreshing firmware, resetting drone and the remote to factory settings, formatting the SD card (one person it was because of bad SD card or SD card not correctly formatted).

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D386%26typeid%3D386

hang in there.
2017-2-5
Use props
fansd79e6ca9
lvl.1

Australia

Same problem.  Updated firmware everytime the software told me a new firmware was available, and I still have the same problem of the app crashing as soon as I press the Go Fly button.  I haven't been able to fly  a single flight yet.
2017-2-6
Use props
jeffinhizhands
lvl.2
United States

Check out #42... Dutchdigitaldude on utube has the fix....Go back to Pro4 forum and scroll down to #42... or search tube for this video..
2017-2-6
Use props
SuspendedMoment
lvl.1

United States

I am having the exact same problem "Unfortunately, DJI GO 4 has stopped.  now what?
2017-3-3
Use props
HiTechRob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14065 ft
United States

fans44f390ef Posted at 2017-2-5 13:43
Same thing here!!! Driving me insane!!! Someone please help! This is for the Pro+ (we have the built in screen)

Formatting the SD card solved the problem for me.  Apologies for taking so long to reply.
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules