Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GS Pro and dual control
1380 7 2017-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Upthedowns
lvl.3
Flight distance : 288353 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Has anybody tried using GS Pro to control an Inspire while having Go running on a dual controller for camera and gimbal control?  I want to test this setup but can't get out to my flying field at the moment.
2017-2-6
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've tried it with S1000+ and A3 with LB2 and if you use slave for the gimbal cam you can transmit FPV through the app. Also still get full gimbal control on the slave
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It would work under the same premise that SkySight mentioned.
2017-2-8
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks guys.
2017-2-8
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jamie,  I have run a  "bench test" in my garden with GS Pro controlling my I1P while attempting to control the camera with my slave controller.

The slave works perfectly in.a full Go setup so that's a useful baseline.

When I add GS Pro into the mix things get odd.  The control of the aircraft don't appear to be working well and a slight downward move on the thrust stick can stop the motors dead.  No damage has been done as I have no props fitted.  Could this be part of the problem as the A/C will be getting contradictory inputs?

I am not happy to test with props and the aircraft in the air until I understand what's going on here.  However, I do want to be able to use the enhanced controlability of the A/C when in VF mode but need to be able to have full control of the camera too.  Are there any plans to further develop GS Pro to include camera control?

I'm also about to open a new thread on GS Pro reduced gimbal control so you may like to feed that into the development pot too.

Cheers for now.
2017-3-1
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Upthedowns Posted at 2017-3-1 04:05
Jamie,  I have run a  "bench test" in my garden with GS Pro controlling my I1P while attempting to control the camera with my slave controller.

The slave works perfectly in.a full Go setup so that's a useful baseline.

Do you close the Go App when running GS?
2017-3-1
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes you on the main controller but it's all I had running on the slave to try to control the camera.
2017-3-1
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Must add that this is in Virtual Fence mode,  Not Waypoint or Mapping.
2017-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules