Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire users in Surrey/Hampshire, UK
1347 11 2017-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allanart
First Officer
Flight distance : 1050577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks. I am new to this Forum and also to the Inspire Series and would like to make contact with other more experienced users in the Surrey/Hampshire area. I am in Farnham.
Kind regards
Allan
2017-2-6
Use props
DaveDotNet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53340 ft
United Kingdom

Surrey/Hampshire. Check... experienced.. uncheck.. :-) I'm in Fleet in Hampshire. Currently possess an Inspire 2 with X5S
2017-2-9
Use props
allanart
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We are in the SAME position Dave -  meet up for a chat sometime?
Allan
2017-2-10
Use props
allanart
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have sent you a Private Message - with a phone number. Give me call sometime - to compare notes!
2017-2-10
Use props
digital
lvl.1
Flight distance : 902441 ft
United Kingdom

I'm from Berkshire... about 40 mins away. I come by Farnham quite a bit as I have friends there. I'm well up for meeting up for some flying. Only a P4P though, no Inspire just yet.
2017-2-24
Use props
Chev1976
New

United Kingdom

Hi guys,

I'm in Yateley and received my Inspire pro this week, so very little experience. I've booked a CAA training course for the end of March so hopefully I will be up to speed.  Happy to exchange information/ experiences as we learn.
2017-2-26
Use props
allanart
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks - I've sent you a PM.
Regards
Allan
2017-3-1
Use props
TKP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DaveDotNet Posted at 2017-2-9 13:44
Surrey/Hampshire. Check... experienced.. uncheck.. :-) I'm in Fleet in Hampshire. Currently possess an Inspire 2 with X5S

Do you by any chance have any RAW footage from the X5S on Youtube or Vimeo? I'd really love to see a comparison video between the RAW from the X5R and X5S.
2017-3-1
Use props
allanart
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TKP Posted at 2017-3-1 07:13
Do you by any chance have any RAW footage from the X5S on Youtube or Vimeo? I'd really love to see a comparison video between the RAW from the X5R and X5S.

Sorry - I've not purchased the necessary additional licences yet. Still getting familiar with the basics..
Regards
Allan
2017-3-1
Use props
allanart
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DaveDotNet Posted at 2017-2-9 13:44

Hi Dave. I have been away for the past 2 weeks, but back now. I've only had two very short flights on the Inspire 2 and feel that I have a lot to learn. I'm currently in the process of resolving the play in the two Red Props. How are you getting on with yours - and how about linking-up to exchange experience sometime?
2017-3-2
Use props
DaveDotNet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53340 ft
United Kingdom

I feel the weather has not been kind to us. I get zero time during the weekdays and a lot of travelling getting in the way so have to focus on Saturday/Sundays. Think I mentioned somewhere in the thread that I joined a flying club that has access to a field just west of Hartley Witney. I went out last weekend but the wind was horrendous so kept the Inspire in the box, not because it wouldn't be capable, but not sure about my abilities. I've also been building a smaller quad, a 250 class, so have been practising on that in terms of orientation. Crashed that today although the damage was one prop. Forecast is rain tomorrow so again not good use of a weekend. Batteries all charged and no where to go. Where have you been flying recently ?
2017-3-4
Use props
allanart
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DaveDotNet Posted at 2017-3-4 13:44
I feel the weather has not been kind to us. I get zero time during the weekdays and a lot of travelling getting in the way so have to focus on Saturday/Sundays. Think I mentioned somewhere in the thread that I joined a flying club that has access to a field just west of Hartley Witney. I went out last weekend but the wind was horrendous so kept the Inspire in the box, not because it wouldn't be capable, but not sure about my abilities. I've also been building a smaller quad, a 250 class, so have been practising on that in terms of orientation. Crashed that today although the damage was one prop. Forecast is rain tomorrow so again not good use of a weekend. Batteries all charged and no where to go. Where have you been flying recently ?

Hi Dave.
I've only had 5 short (test) flights so far, all on at a flying club where I am a member. I've upgraded the firmware successfully, but still have a problem with the two Red Props which dont fit as well as they should. I've yet to experiment with any of the intelligent flight modes.
Allan
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules