Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro repair
1519 4 2017-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5db6a3e4
New

Malaysia

Hi,
I asked for repair status for my Mavic since it was shipped and delivered and received by DJI HKG on 18th January with NO UPDATES in the Repair Progress option. Chat for more than 7 times for the status with the same replies, apologies...sorry for inconviniences...i will check and update... in reality, it was nothing changed. the worst parts, the location of my Mavic are still in doubt where different representatives gave me the different locations.. US and HKG...... my investment for the drone that should be flying but actually spending longer time at unknown location with unknown status...
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
Could you please provide me with your case number? We'll prioritize your case.
2017-2-6
Use props
shibby
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-6 03:40
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties.
Could you please provide me with your case number? We'll prioritize your case.

Hi Mindy..could you please look at my case? I havn't receive anything yet and want to get it fixed asap! thanks Request 421022
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

shibby Posted at 2017-2-8 19:33
Hi Mindy..could you please look at my case? I havn't receive anything yet and want to get it fixed asap! thanks Request 421022

Shibby, your case has been escalated, and our support replied your e-mail, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2017-2-9
Use props
shibby
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-9 00:26
Shibby, your case has been escalated, and our support replied your e-mail, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks Natalia! =)
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules