Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Order shipping issue.[Solved]
1916 24 2017-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

Since I'm forever in a chat battle or "I'll get back to you" game tossed aside by DJI....Can anyone describe any GOOD QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE or any offer of compensation from DJI from troubles THEY CAUSED? As a (FUTURE) brand new SUPPORTER of their company (Since I'm still waiting on my order).... I want to see if my investment has some sort of support/interest by this company through experienced customers of these threads. This is my first purchase from DJI and I'm still debating wether to keep it or not. It's been less than 2 weeks and I've already had multiple problems with this company. I have kept ALL EMAILS, ALL CHATS, AND ALL POST PROVIDED TO ME, and I've already sent a report to the Better Business Bureau, and looking for more ways to get the word on how UNPROFESSIONAL and UNHELPFUL DJI and the people who's suppose to represent their company and I have yet to read on any good experiences. And if there was a good experience it would be one per the hundreds of bad stories I've been reading. My Situation:  
Problem 1:
A week and a half ago, I placed 2 orders, one for an Osmo+ and the other for accesorries. I paid with 2 different cards. When I paid for the first Osmo order. It went through just fine as "authorized" status. Second order I PAID, I get a confirmation from the bank and have a pending transaction from DJI and realized it stayed as pending status. I gave it a day anyways. After a day or 2, I check on the status and get an email from DJI. Telling me to pay again! and it's still "pending" status. I was on the chat for 6+ hours waiting, getting disconnected, and being ignored. Some, who replied, just told me things I already know: "it's in pending transaction" or suggesting for me to pay twice and "they'll just refund the duplicate order." I didn't trust that though. After countless post with Support Page on FB, hours of chat on here, and emails never responded, I can tell DJI doesn't want to help. So I went to the bank and reported it and the bank credit me back. Cancelled everything.

Even though I want NOTHING TO DO WITH DJI at this point, my wife and daughter really wanted an Osmo. So this time I ordered the whole kit in one transaction. Which leads to my Problem 2: After placing my order on Fri, I waited for after the weekend to check back up on my order. I asked the rep about my shipping/tracking numbers. After asking the rep tells me, "My apologies for the extreme delay, The item is out of stock as of now. The reaon why is because of the unforseen huge volume of orders from this month. I know it was stated in the websire about the estimated shipping but and we already escalated it to the headoffice for it to be changed. Rest assured, we will notify you thru your email for any updates of you oderstatus." and "Estimated shipping time will be on March 13th" (From an order I placed Feb 3.)  

My question to CURRENT OWNERS..... IS IT REALLY WORTH THE TROUBLE? Is the horrible service really worth not getting any help or any compensation with DJI?
These last two weeks, reading on here.... it has been "I'm sorry this..." and "I sorry for your frustration that..." or a story about how DJI DOESN'T REPLY NOR OFFER ANY TYPE OF COMPENSATION For TROUBLES CAUSE BY DJI AND NOT FROM THE CUSTOMER! As with my first problem, even after all the troubles that customer services caused their solution to their problem is to have me pay twice. I asked for compensation, wether it be credit, expedited shipping, or anything to compensate and to work with them. Their reply..."DJI NORMALLY doesn't offer anything like that." 95% of my replies were " I'M sorry for the frustration" or "What's your order number and we'll get back with you...." (only to be asked for my order number again, when they were suppose to have been looking into my order number already. Until this day I have yet gotten a reply to all the "I'll get back to you messages." When I ask for a managers phone number or customer relation contact, they tell me...."there's no such thing." That's just MY experience... but it seems to me, it is COMMON TREND that DJI gives everyone problems nor offer anything to MAKE IT RIGHT with all their unfortunate apologies.  

With my second situation. I placed an order a few days ago. I get the order was placed BEFORE the weekend so it may take awhile to "process" (knowing DJI). MY NEXT PROBLEM..... IF I DIDN'T HAPPEN TO INQUIRE ON MY ORDER today.... DJI WOULD HAVE LET ME WAIT UNTIL MARCH 13 before I would have found out later that my order hasn't shipped out yet. Again... SHOWS THEY DON'T CARE BECAUSE THEY HAVE MY MONEY. IN EFFORT TO GIVE DJI ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE IT RIGHT, I felt it was reasonable to ask for an expedited shipping when my product DOES become avaiable... GUESS WHAT MY REPLY WAS? A DISCONNECTION FROM THE PERSON CHATTING ME WITH! Since I was thrown to someone else, I figured to test the theory, that DJI doesn't care for their customers.... I pretended showing interest in buying the same exact package I already ordered and I mentioned "I heard that orders are out of stock until March 13 and I wanted to verify this is true." The rep then asked me where I am I located, I saids United States..... and immediately after he tells me "I can see that the Osmo+ with the sports accessories kit IS AVAILABLE. The estimated shipping: 20-25 business days of payment confirmation." Again, I have the transcripts of all my conversations and I've included everything I had in my report to the business bureau. So far, my first and maybe last experience: I feel that DJI is deceptive and their business practice is... well... NOT THERE, nor do they care.... and it's clear their interest is THEIR MONEY and not their customers (the people who support them buy investing in their product), they tell you what you want to hear to get you out of their face i.e. "I'll check on it and get back with you" and you never hear from them again. They tell you they undestand my frustration but don't offer anything to make it right. Not even a sticker or 50 Cent credit. So my question why? Tell me your story? Maybe we can make this viral! Or is this something everyone knows DJI DOES and doesn't care to advocate for proper customer service?
2017-2-6
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

So really, i want to know has DJI REALLY OFFERED VALID and reasonable help and/or compensation? Or have I set my expectations too high with DJI? Tell me your stories.... I'm sincerely interested if DJI showed ANY interests in their customers. Thanks for the replies and thanks for your time! Hopefully DJI comes to their senses and TAKE CARE OF US ALL! But while I wait, I'll be searching for Atlantis....
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ranze, sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, we understand how frustrating it must be.
I've informed our sales team for your case, will look into it soon and keep you updated.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, we're concerned much about your feedback, and we'd like to try our best to help you!
Sorry again for your unpleasant experience.
2017-2-6
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

^ Again with the badgering and false pretenses. You are not sorry, nor do you understand, nor really care. These are just a set of lines that you, and everyone, pulls from your book of responses to get everyone off your back to make it seem like you all are helping. I'm not holding my breath that you, nor anyone, will do anything. Out of the 20+ people I spoke with and exactly said they "understood my frustrations," someone would have done something to take care of me or make it right, yet, no one has offered nor did anything. I have ZERO faith in the people who suppose to represents DJI.  

I just want to hear of any good experiences from current and tenured customers. So far, no responses.... SAD.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Our support sent you an e-mail to explain the details, please feel free to reply the e-mail, we'll take care of your case.
Thanks again for your support!
2017-2-7
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6870 ft
United States

Ranze Posted at 2017-2-7 06:20
^ Again with the badgering and false pretenses. You are not sorry, nor do you understand, nor really care. These are just a set of lines that you, and everyone, pulls from your book of responses to get everyone off your back to make it seem like you all are helping. I'm not holding my breath that you, nor anyone, will do anything. Out of the 20+ people I spoke with and exactly said they "understood my frustrations," someone would have done something to take care of me or make it right, yet, no one has offered nor did anything. I have ZERO faith in the people who suppose to represents DJI.  

I just want to hear of any good experiences from current and tenured customers. So far, no responses.... SAD.

Honestly, as a new Inspire 2 customer, I haven't had great experiences. I do agree with you that the online chat support is literally useless. I have also been fed multiple lies and lines in the most (if not all) interactions I have had with online chat. But, I do find the mods in this forum to be extremely useful. They helped escalate my case that was somehow forgotten about and I received my drone within a week. I would say these mods are helpful but I do not think DJI is the type of company to compensate you for their mistake. Or at least I haven't been compensated.
2017-2-8
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-2-8 18:35
Honestly, as a new Inspire 2 customer, I haven't had great experiences. I do agree with you that the online chat support is literally useless. I have also been fed multiple lies and lines in the most (if not all) interactions I have had with online chat. But, I do find the mods in this forum to be extremely useful. They helped escalate my case that was somehow forgotten about and I received my drone within a week. I would say these mods are helpful but I do not think DJI is the type of company to compensate you for their mistake. Or at least I haven't been compensated.

For those that are interested in DJI products, I just want to say every negative thing about DJIs customer service is true. Spend an extra 20 bucks to get your stuff elsewhere.... I'm sure DJI is also glad to hear they won't have to deal with you. fpvmac... I'm glad your willing to vouch for DJI Forum mods. Because I still don't agree... Yes. they respond more, and make more thoughts in their response but they don't make things happen as they said they would. (My explanation why, below)
2017-2-9
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

I'm so fed up with this company I'm grounding my daughter and wife, making me deal with this company. NEVER AGAIN!  2 days ago, after starting this thread, someone, made their TYPICAL WORDS, apologies in email and supposedly escalating and trying to expedite my order. I thought to myself, "wow, I'm glad someone is making some sort of effort!" I even gave my thanks in the email, because I actually got some movement. I KNEW something was WEIRD with DJI, when they tried to make it seem they're doing me a favor and shipping something out, BUT when I asked about what's being shipped, guess what happened.... IGNORED, NO REPLY... BUT I'm sure others on this forum/board were spoken to all yesterday. DJI really thinks we're ignorant people and treating us like trash, and I still stand behind my word, they're nothing more than a company after the money! Heres the order and the problem:

So I thanked them in the email because I read on here of someone getting wrong labels but getting the right product. (I guess I gave DJI MORE CREDIT THAN THEY DESERVED) In the same email, I noticed something weird/fishy/odd about the description/information in my shipment/confirmation from DJI and DHL. Ever since I asked to clarify what is on the way, I've been ignored ever since. THEY TRIED TO BUTTER ME UP SAYING THEY'RE WORKING ON MY ORDER! Again, telling me what I want to hear just so they don't have to deal with their customers/issues. This just continues to confirm my observation that DJI does NOT CARE ABOUT US AS SUPPORTERS OF THEIR COMPANY AND will tell you what you want to hear only to get you OFF THEIR BACK and POOF... DISAPPEAR AND NO WHERE to help you.  I QUESTIONED why my package is ~4.5 pounds (2.2 kg), I ordered an OSMO+ with Sports Accessories Kit, which I don't think is ONLY 4.5 pounds. I also questioned them, on the delivery confirmation THE DESCRIPTION on the package had: "OSMO??????" QUESTION MARKS AND ALL!!! HOW DOES THE PERSON PACKING MY ORDER NOT KNOW IF IT'S AN OSMO+ NOR DID THEY INCLUDE AN OSMO WHEN I'm sure my order is an OSMO+ with Sports Accessories.
WELL HERE'S WHAT I GOT TODAY, useless accessories. MY wife and daughter will be SOOOOO EXCITED TO FINALLY USE THESE! (Sarcasm) :

Ann and Natalia from DJI, that is not how I would have figured you all were "taking care of my case." I have a partial order, OF ACCESSORIES. It's not even the whole order of accessories, at that, and order description that says: "OSMO?????" You all played me making it seem like you all were going to get my order to me. And when I REPLIED TO ANN asking what I mentioned about, NOT ONE PERSON, YOU, ANN, OR ANYONE FROM DJI bothered to answer my suspicion, and it was because  You ALL KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING and did that deliberately to defer my frustrations. VERY DISAPPOINTING AND UNPROFESSIONAL AGAIN! HORRIBLE. FIRST AND LAST WITH DJI. Knowing how you all run, I'm sure you're happy to hear that, no need to rebuttal that, you're actions speak LOUD ENOUGH.

2017-2-9
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

Ranze Posted at 2017-2-9 11:58
I'm so fed up with this company I'm grounding my daughter and wife, making me deal with this company. NEVER AGAIN!  2 days ago, after starting this thread, someone, made their TYPICAL WORDS, apologies in email and supposedly escalating and trying to expedite my order. I thought to myself, "wow, I'm glad someone is making some sort of effort!" I even gave my thanks in the email, because I actually got some movement. I KNEW something was WEIRD with DJI, when they tried to make it seem they're doing me a favor and shipping something out, BUT when I asked about what's being shipped, guess what happened.... IGNORED, NO REPLY... BUT I'm sure others on this forum/board were spoken to all yesterday. DJI really thinks we're ignorant people and treating us like trash, and I still stand behind my word, they're nothing more than a company after the money! Heres the order and the problem:

[view_image]

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 3.07.15 PM.png
2017-2-9
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 3.09.09 PM.png
2017-2-9
Use props
jeepsteve
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-6 23:51
Ranze, sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, we understand how frustrating it must be.
I've informed our sales team for your case, will look into it soon and keep you updated.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, we're concerned much about your feedback, and we'd like to try our best to help you!

i feel like my thread is being ignored
2017-2-9
Use props
jeepsteve
New

United States

jeepsteve Posted at 2017-2-9 14:40
i feel like my thread is being ignored

Didn't mean to jump in here; new to forums and am getting views on my threads but no replies. i feel invisible like i have set up my account wrong and no one can reply. the more i see "DJI does not communicate" the more realize this may not be the case. i'd really appreciate any acknowledgement that i exist. thanks.
2017-2-9
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

jeepsteve Posted at 2017-2-9 14:54
Didn't mean to jump in here; new to forums and am getting views on my threads but no replies. i feel invisible like i have set up my account wrong and no one can reply. the more i see "DJI does not communicate" the more realize this may not be the case. i'd really appreciate any acknowledgement that i exist. thanks.

That's what I intended this thread to be. I want everyone to keep this going and share their problems. So they can see all the customer that are supporting them, that they don't show any support back....just like someone else in another thread said, "they take your money and they're off." I would keep track of all your conversations. I have and will continue to do so, so once I get a hold of some one in management to give them all my encounters. But apparently DJI customer service run themselves on their own free will, because there no such way to get a hold up management. I just keep collecting the conversations and can send it to Business Bureau.

Just know you aren't the only one jeepsteve. Good luck on your case. Obviously I'll be watching your story too! It's sad that these people know that we're paying them and just treat us any type of way. Best of luck to anyone that's has to deal with customer service.
2017-2-9
Use props
jeepsteve
New

United States

Ranze Posted at 2017-2-9 15:23
That's what I intended this thread to be. I want everyone to keep this going and share their problems. So they can see all the customer that are supporting them, that they don't show any support back....just like someone else in another thread said, "they take your money and they're off." I would keep track of all your conversations. I have and will continue to do so, so once I get a hold of some one in management to give them all my encounters. But apparently DJI customer service run themselves on their own free will, because there no such way to get a hold up management. I just keep collecting the conversations and can send it to Business Bureau.

Just know you aren't the only one jeepsteve. Good luck on your case. Obviously I'll be watching your story too! It's sad that these people know that we're paying them and just treat us any type of way. Best of luck to anyone that's has to deal with customer service.

Thanks Ranze, its sort of ridiculous the since of accomplishment i am feeling by your acknowledgement of my existence. New to the whole forum thing and not real "techy" also felt i might have been shunned for some etiquette i did not follow. emotions out of the way i will be better prepared for a response from DJI staff. good luck on your endeavors
2017-2-9
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

jeepsteve Posted at 2017-2-9 16:09
Thanks Ranze, its sort of ridiculous the since of accomplishment i am feeling by your acknowledgement of my existence. New to the whole forum thing and not real "techy" also felt i might have been shunned for some etiquette i did not follow. emotions out of the way i will be better prepared for a response from DJI staff. good luck on your endeavors

No problem. I'm no "techy" either. I'm actually doing this for my wife and daughter, as a family hobby. But really regretting it now due to the experience I've had, thus far, with DJI. I havn't even gotten my products and it's already a headache, so it's really sad. They're sad.
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ranze Posted at 2017-2-9 17:14
No problem. I'm no "techy" either. I'm actually doing this for my wife and daughter, as a family hobby. But really regretting it now due to the experience I've had, thus far, with DJI. I havn't even gotten my products and it's already a headache, so it's really sad. They're sad.

Actually, your case has been taken care of and we always keep following up it.
Besides, we're concerned much for the problems reported by you and others, and try our best to help you, while it takes some time to get all sorted out properly.
Appreciate for your support again and please feel free to contact us for any further questions.
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jeepsteve Posted at 2017-2-9 14:54

We replied your original post, sorry you're experiencing difficulties.
2017-2-9
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-9 22:39
Actually, your case has been taken care of and we always keep following up it.
Besides, we're concerned much for the problems reported by you and others, and try our best to help you, while it takes some time to get all sorted out properly.
Appreciate for your support again and please feel free to contact us for any further questions.

Great. Thanks. I don't know if you all are connected/affiliated with the chat support but like another person said, at least you all respond with some sort of meaningful reply, rather than saying, I can't help you. When I ask them questions they don't provide any answer or say they don't know, but I ask you all the same question and, with time, you all at least provide some sort of answer to move forward.  So I do give credit to the moderators of the forum. So thanks Natalia and Ann who's been keeping in touch today and a couple days ago. Hopefully everything is 100% when I get it. I'm sure you all know that you'll hear from me if it comes otherwise.

And hopefully everyone on here who IS having trouble or not getting any movement on their situation, gets the help and resolution they want. I still have a sliver of hope that the people who are trying to make it right, like Natalie and Ann, will come through for all of you all. Now that I'm invested in the product and in this forum, I'm sure we will get to know one another. Thanks again for your time and considerations everyone.
2017-2-9
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

Don't cut me out just yet, I haven't received the product just yet. What if it comes in pieces and not working, just as some others on the boards have been expressing?
2017-2-9
Use props
JB 9
lvl.2
United States

I just received my weekly email from DJI to buy. So I clicked on the link to buy. There it says " Estimated shipping: 3-5 business days of order confirmation." It sounds simple enough right? How long does it take to get an order confirmation? Ebay 5 min, Amazon 5 min. Well folks go read the DJI forums. Some people have waited 2 months to get the confirmation. so for what good it does, ZIP. I wrote them this letter.

"Since I am not brand new to what's been going on with back order wait times for the Mavic why is it that I feel you are deceiving everyone by saying shipping is 3 to 5  business days of order confirmation. The reason I say that I feel this is a deception is all the people in the DJI forums that say they have waited for months at a time to get an order conformation. Now you tell me I'm wrong and why you don't make it clear on the order page as to really when I would receive my order.
What is wrong with the world today with the lies, deception, and greed of the young people running our world?"
2017-2-10
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

I plead the fifth for fear of being banned from this forum. I think it's safe to say though that DJI has a long, long way to go in regards to their customer service. It's a shame too as they do, in my opinion, have very quality products. Just as with any product though, its service after the sale that's what will cause a company to grow and thrive or go by the wayside. The sooner DJI figures this out, the better off both their company and its customers will be.
2017-2-11
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

^^ I mean, there shouldn't be fear when you're being truthful and honest. I'm definitely frustrated with the quality of service but I kept it pretty professional of a message. I will still voice my opinion and experiences.  As a professional myself (not in videography  or photography) I would want to learn things I need to work on, to grow and advance. Just like this company, they definitely need to know what they need to work on. Which I do pray they actually work on. But as I mentioned, I am all for keeping keeping up with the thread while DJI  continues to grow and hopefully grow in a positive direction.  
2017-2-11
Use props
jgadea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131985 ft
Nicaragua

This is my story:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid692627
2017-2-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

JB 9 Posted at 2017-2-10 06:39
I just received my weekly email from DJI to buy. So I clicked on the link to buy. There it says " Estimated shipping: 3-5 business days of order confirmation." It sounds simple enough right? How long does it take to get an order confirmation? Ebay 5 min, Amazon 5 min. Well folks go read the DJI forums. Some people have waited 2 months to get the confirmation. so for what good it does, ZIP. I wrote them this letter.

"Since I am not brand new to what's been going on with back order wait times for the Mavic why is it that I feel you are deceiving everyone by saying shipping is 3 to 5  business days of order confirmation. The reason I say that I feel this is a deception is all the people in the DJI forums that say they have waited for months at a time to get an order conformation. Now you tell me I'm wrong and why you don't make it clear on the order page as to really when I would receive my order.

Order conformation means payment conformation for how long it takes your bank to credit the funds. It usually takes less than a day to maybe a few days.
2017-2-13
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

jgadea Posted at 2017-2-13 11:52
This is my story:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=84497&page=1#pid692627

WHOA! Yeah I think I ran into this story.... have you still NOT received your package? That's crazy. I agree with you. The proof is right there tracking has 1lb package which I'm sure is not the weight of any item cam/gibal/drone (outside of propellers and small items stuff) and I TOO find that a problem, that you clearly have proof that you were NOT sent what you paid for, but now you have to wait until they "investigate" rather than DJI owning up to their mistake, just shipping you out another unit (since you clearly proved you don't have what you paid for in possession) and DJI just investigates it on their own to get their mishandled product back. But I agree, it's always at the expense of the customer (the people paying for their things) even when it was on DJI wrongdoings. But I bet if we mishandled their concerns, they too, would be even more upset making the same demands and concerns. Double standard I'm sure of it.

I don't understand why they warned you on "clutter" too... It's like saying "here's our website for feedback and assistance but I don't want to hear/read your problems because it causes clutter, so don't post your conversations." I have kept ALL my email and chat transcripts just in case something like this happens. Good luck jgadea and good luck to EVERYONE having problems.  Keep us all posted!
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules