Proppellers Matrice 600 after any fly
1182 7 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zlosnik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33117 ft

Poland

It is normall, when proppellers matrice 600 after fly are not perfectly straight line?
2017-2-7
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like they are too loose to me and are swinging out of line when the motors stop? (if I'm reading you right?).
2017-2-7
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

I have that to lately, I checked the screws and they seem ok, I think this is normal as they get slighetly loose over time (props  slyghtly degrading arund the screws) I wasn't to worried about it, make sure to check the screws regularely.
I think that the props where to tight in the beginning anyway, I feel like it's better now, but if someone knows more please jump in.

Maybe replacing the props with the 2170R would be a nice idea as they are stiffer and i think overall better build, I'm looking into them and keeping the 2170 as backup.
2017-2-7
Use props
nil
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1874137 ft
Denmark

It is better if the propellers are not too tight so they can align themselves perfectly in balance when they are rotating. It gives a smoother run hence less vibration. So when the motors stop which they do with some braking, some of the propellers will swing away from a straight line, which is quite alright. On the contrary they should not be too loose to prevent imbalance when the motors spin up during start.
2017-2-7
Use props
lt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2516778 ft
South Africa

Would be nice if DJI can chime in here with some torque settings or a foolproof maintenance check or test to establish wether propellers are too tight or too loose. Had a situation where one blade in a set was tighter than another which leads to vibrations.
2017-2-7
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

lt Posted at 2017-2-7 04:27
Would be nice if DJI can chime in here with some torque settings or a foolproof maintenance check or test to establish wether propellers are too tight or too loose. Had a situation where one blade in a set was tighter than another which leads to vibrations.

Ha, yea, see my thread titled "Torque settings" that they never replied to....Even called them and they just said make sure they're tight but not too tight.....soooooo.........
Side note, our M600 blades are not always straight either after shut down.
2017-2-7
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think it is better to do this by feel as if you do torque them the props don't all feel the same. I guess there must be some tolerance in the plastic washers?
2017-2-7
Use props
uavsolutionsmai
lvl.3
Netherlands

For DJI doesn't describes any torquevalue, it's best to perform pre- and postflightchecks: 1. Check for the alignment of markers of the screws and 2. feel if there's no play (up/downwards).
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules