Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What is standard ETA for Refresh customer on log review? 9+ days?
825 2 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wind Junkie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

Can someone tell me a standard turnaround time to get movement on my case below? This is what I emailed and got a case number for:

My most recent flight (which is synced to my DJI account associated to this email address) gave IMU and compass calibration errors when I am in sport mode and in full throttle upwards and forwards. This has been a continuous error I can replicate over and over when pushing both sticks forward in full throttle while in sport mode.The same issue is discussed here http://forum.dji.com/thread-76005-2-1.html
The user eliosmavic said:
After a week in the DJI repair center, my Mavic is now being repaired free of charge. The components being exchanged are: Compass Board, Core Board.
Can't wait to test it!

This user was experiencing the same persisting issue I am, so I believe I will need the same repairs. Prior to this latest flight, I did a compass calibration and IMU calibration.

9 days ago I got a case number, 412179, but no other movement otherwise. My friend visited me with his Mavic from New York (I'm in Florida) and his Mavic doesn't make the red compass errors/warning at all. Granted, he got his months after me, but I'm convinced I should not be receiving these blaring red messages with Warning flashing across the screen. Especially since the person from the forum thread mentioned above had the same exact issue as me and he got an RMA for replacement parts.

9 days seems long for a customer who bought the additional $100 service. If I am wrong in that expectation, I'd like to see a forum moderator say so. Thank you
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wind Junkie, sorry to delay reply, your case has been escalated and we'll take care of it.
Please feel free to let me know for any further questions, thanks.
2017-2-7
Use props
Wind Junkie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

Thank you Natalia!!
2017-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules