Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI, why dont you ban offensive contributors?[SOLVED] MSG 14
6687 262 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 19:00
I just noticed it and corrected it... "NO POCKERING INTENDED"....

Nothing but trouble, you are... Hahaha

Eh, at least you contained it, to the most troubled thread. Hehe

No problem, just laughing and keeping it RC real here...

RedHotPoker

2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AlecW Posted at 2017-2-12 19:04
No doubt about this, he's simply trolling the forum at this point.  It's no reflection of Canada, all countries have these guys.   I've been active on forums for years, he'll go off the deep end and get himself banned sooner or later.

It's already well past due hour... Let it roll. Take the toll...

Let bye bye gones,  be by gone.

RedHotPoker

2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-12 19:15
Nothing but trouble, you are... Hahaha

Eh, at least you contained it, to the most troubled thread. Hehe

I try my best but wowwww this really better than the latest SNL skids from last night.

I'll give it and Emmy Award and the...

Best Award Goes To...

{:4_181:}
2017-2-12
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 19:24
I try my best but wowwww this really better than the latest SNL skids from last night.

Haha. But I'd liken this thread to that classic scene in the Blues Brothers, where one police car after the other drives into the back or over the top of the one in front. You keep waiting for the carnage to stop, but it just keeps going...
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-2-12 19:29
Haha. But I'd liken this thread to that classic scene in the Blues Brothers, where one police car after the other drives into the back or over the top of the one in front. You keep waiting for the carnage to stop, but it just keeps going...

Ahhh the good old days and BTW I commend you for you lonnnnnng PATIENCE...Admirable!
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 19:24

Alec Baldwin didn't win any awards from me last night. The current show  writers need to be replaced...

I watch, always hoping for the best, but sadly and frequently let down..

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-12 19:33
Alec Baldwin didn't win any awards from me last night. The current show  writers need to be replaced...

Regardless it mimic this post... The more you pock Trump the more he get upset and then he get pocked more...End result is that everybody is having fun except the Donald and the Grumpy...   

Instead of listening to what everyone else susggested, have afun and let go instead, keeps inviting more pocking...
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 19:52
Regardless it mimic this post... The more you pock Trump the more he get upset and then he get pocked more...End result is that everybody is having fun except the Donald and the Grumpy...

Nah, that's false news!  ;-)

You are not a real poster, but an imposter!!  Hahahaha

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-12 19:56
Nah, that's false news!  ;-)

You got it me RED handed...You get IT "RED"...RedHotPoker...
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 19:58
You got it me RED handed...You get IT "RED"...RedHotPoker...

Did I win.. Pick me pick me!! Haha

Can I get mine in Scarlet Or Crimson please?? ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-12 20:00
Did I win.. Pick me pick me!! Haha

Of course my COOL, HAPPY and NOT GRUMPY neighbor from the north and you also get an up vote too...
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 20:06
Seriously now, we should ALL nominate this thread for the BESTESSSST Fun Pocking, Pilates Relaxing, Divorce your Wife or Husband yesterday, Get NO Grumpy BUT Sexy Girlfriend or Boyfriend (equal opportunity) Award.

Who is with me????

I'll give it a thumb up. Or two...

If you promise to poke fun, at it, and not pocker me anymore. haha

RedHotPoker

2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-12 20:08
Of course my COOL, HAPPY and NOT GRUMPY neighbor from the north and you also get an up vote too...

Thanks my southern cousin. Haha

Great be included in the all inclusive offer.  

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-12 20:11
I'll give it a thumb up. Or two...

If you promise to poke fun, at it, and not pocker me anymore. haha

But as you said before, it was the IMPOSTER POSTER and not me...but anyhow I promise...Grumpy's Honors...

Over and out for tonight...but hey tomorrow is a new not so GRUMPY DAY...
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Go download the new iOS app, it's out a day early.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 638474 ft
United States

I red  (purposely misspelled) Page-1 and when I got to the bottom I saw that there were FOUR MORE PAGES?!?!?! = OMG!!! some people get upset WAY TOO EASILY and Carry On for WAY TOO LONG...
..........................(that wasn't directed at ANYONE in particular... it is simply an observation of what I have seen MANY Humans do on MANY boards)..............................
No way was I going to read four more pages of (I'm just guessing here) the SAME THING over-and-over-and-over-and-over again (with only the words changing)  so I came straight here to say

I have many interests so I've been to many boards over the last 15+ years before I bought a Quad Copter and then I (thank goodness) found this VERY HELPFUL board...
What I've learned about Discussion boards and what the People that post on them say and do...
1: Boards ARE the place to go when you need or want to learn about just about anything your interested in = get information from the EXPERIENCE(S) of People...
2: Take everything you read on the boards with a grain of salt because HUMANS are posting = some of the info will be Accurate and some of it won't be...
3: Don't stop reading threads when you think you've found/learned what you want because there's ALWAYS more to learn AND (read #2 again)
3: There's ALWAYS going to be a Rotten Egg (or ten) posting on board(s) so take that with a grain of salt as well and Move On (my Mother would say "Rise above it")...
Does that make "Bullying" OK = NO!!! But as already said (either on page 1 or bottom of page 5 because I sure as he** didn't read all FIVE pages) most all of us here are adults
and CHILDREN are who need to be "protected from bullies", not Adults IMO (when it's only words on a screen), because Adults should know how to WALK AWAY
(go to another thread to learn from or contribute to)...

Life is too short to get upset over "Words" that are tapped out onto a screen whether they're meant to "intentionally hurt or insult me" or not = taken the wrong way...
There are Human Beings all over the Planet getting Shot, Stabbed, Raped, Burned, Dying of Cancer, etc. ect. ect. so getting upset over Words on a Screen???
It really is Simple (for me)... Either click on the Report Button if it's truly offensive OR click on the X to close the Page and move on ;)

I know I have terrible grammar and THANK GOODNESS FOR SPELL CHECK but that doesn't make me stooo-pid or a Mean Person so go ahead and Flame on me for my grammer or = signs all you want because:
1: It won't bother me and 2: I'm going to click on the X = never see or be seen on this thread again
2017-2-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

KCadby Posted at 2017-2-12 20:30
I red  (purposely misspelled) Page-1 and when I got to the bottom I saw that there were FOUR MORE PAGES?!?!?! = OMG!!! some people get upset WAY TOO EASILY and Carry On for WAY TOO LONG...
..........................(that wasn't directed at ANYONE in particular... it is simply an observation of what I have seen MANY Humans do on MANY boards)..............................
No way was I going to read four more pages of (I'm just guessing here) the SAME THING over-and-over-and-over-and-over again (with only the words changing)  so I came straight here to say

Well come on in.  Enjoy the friendly banter...

Now you're part of it... Thank you.

You may also tap the Upvote button too. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2017-2-12
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478461 ft
Taiwan

According to polls, drama in forums is exclusively a male pastime. {:4_181:}
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16 ft
Canada

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-2-12 19:11
OMG! Really? You do have a skill with getting people off-side.
So, responding to your non-constructive comment: there is no point in getting another thread because this one has served absolutely NO purpose but to entertain many with your consistent provocation. May as well see it used for something useful...

Entertained by provocation. Consistent provocation. I wonder what noble heart can be entertained like that.

Well, at least there's a brain, able to recognize "non-constructive" in comments. Ability to recognize "non" is the same with non-ability to recognize that there is.

There is something good in getting a room: do something on your own. For now you're stuck at pestering another fellows thread.
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

KCadby Posted at 2017-2-12 20:30

Couple of remarks:
I'll have to start with Mother's say, all respects for mentioning it. Feels like a bit of humanity.
I don't agree bullying is about victimizing kids. Not gonna force my point here, I respect your opinion and trust you'll manage even if you didn't get to think my way.
The walk away thing is the second amazing thing I've read in your post. Bravo!
I'll stop one remark past a couple by saying thank you for sharing.
2017-2-12
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

AlecW Posted at 2017-2-12 18:44
26 pics taken with Litchi, N8 filter, RAW converted to JPEG using LR with no editing. Microsoft ICE to stitch and make the world. Photoshop to get rid of lens flare and I added saturation and a couple other things .   I need to learn to get rid of the sky noise while not losing sharpness on the rest of the pic and am struggling with that.

Share yours if you make one, I love seeing where others fly from home.

Nice idea to do the four seasons (even if it should be AUTUMN rather than FALL!)

Can think of a few ways to reduce the sky noise. The way I would do it would be using Photoshop CC but if you do not have that or are not familiar with it's use then there are alternatives. More ways to skin a cat than succking it's guts out through a straw.

Drop me a PM and we can find a way, or send me the file in print resolution and I will do it in a few seconds.
2017-2-12
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4

Australia

WindSoul Posted at 2017-2-12 18:47
get a room. youre in the wrong place. open a thread

Would just like to remind you that when you post here you cease to own it. This is a private site and the contents are then owned by the operators. (Well every other similar forum I know works in that way I assume it's the same here)  Just because you start a thread it's not yours, no more than it's mine.

Making comments like those above just rubs people up the wrong way. I am still undecided if you have a problem expressing yourself or you are doing this deliberately. At the moment I am giving you the benefit of doubt. It may help if you get a trusted friend to read through what you write and tell you honestly how you appear to others in this medium.
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

Cabansail Posted at 2017-2-12 21:00
Would just like to remind you that when you post here you cease to own it. This is a private site and the contents are then owned by the operators. (Well every other similar forum I know works in that way I assume it's the same here)  Just because you start a thread it's not yours, no more than it's mine.

making comments like those above just rubs people up the wrong way. I am still undecided if you have a problem expressing yourself or you are doing this deliberately. At the moment I am giving you the benefit of doubt. It may help if you get a trusted friend to read through what you write and tell you honestly how you appear to others in this medium.

It may be a cultural thing. I don't see a bit of wrong with the message you replied upon. You tell me there's something wrong there and I'll act as if I believed you.
Is not about asking for anyone's approval. We're supposed to exchange information on a topic, not rub on each other.
Look at the guy posting next, is there a contribution we have lost if he didn't post?
2017-2-12
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

Wow, this thing is still going on!?
2017-2-12
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4

Australia

WindSoul Posted at 2017-2-12 21:03
It may be a cultural thing. I don't see a bit of wrong with the message you replied upon. You tell me there's something wrong there and I'll act as if I believed you.

It may be cultural but it comes across as quite rude and dictatorial.
2017-2-12
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Canada

2017-2-12
Use props
joe_gadget
lvl.4

Australia

Cabansail Posted at 2017-2-12 21:00

No, DJI does not "own" the content of any post you make. That's why copyright exists. If you posted a photo here it's still your video, DJI has no rights to use the photo unless you grant it to them.  The forum rules say nothing of allowing DJI to use or own whatever you post and neither do other forums.
Of course DJI can (and do) moderate/delete your posts in accordance with the rules they set for contributing.
2017-2-12
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Taiwan

joe_gadget Posted at 2017-2-12 21:28
No, DJI does not "own" the content of any post you make. That's why copyright exists. If you posted a photo here it's still your video, DJI has no rights to use the photo unless you grant it to them.  The forum rules say nothing of allowing DJI to use or own whatever you post and neither do other forums.
Of course DJI can (and do) moderate/delete your posts in accordance with the rules they set for contributing.

They own the forum. The posts are public. Words are being referred to here, not photos. You don't own your words once you have uttered them. You also can't demand that others not respond to them.
2017-2-12
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

2017-2-12
Use props
Augustus Brian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

The perfect aperitif after the lukewarm Grammies. Khan's son's dying words to his dad seem to have some application here:

"Yours is the superior intelligence..."

Bring on the Genesis device.

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2017-2-12
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Taiwan

Augustus Brian Posted at 2017-2-12 22:45
The perfect aperitif after the lukewarm Grammies. Khan's son's dying words to his dad seem to have some application here:

"Yours is the superior intelligence..."

Kirk: "Khaaaaan!"
via Imgflip Meme Generator
2017-2-12
Use props
joe_gadget
lvl.4

Australia

DroneSmeg Posted at 2017-2-12 21:49
You don't own your words once you have uttered them. .

Cabansall said content not spoken utterances. Copyright exists in anything orignal you write unless you are quoting or refering to someone elses' work.
Back on topic , wait, is there a topic?
2017-2-13
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Taiwan

joe_gadget Posted at 2017-2-13 03:45
Cabansall said content not spoken utterances. Copyright exists in anything orignal you write unless you are quoting or refering to someone elses' work.

It's quite obvious what he meant. It wasn't photos. Khaaaan!
2017-2-13
Use props
joe_gadget
lvl.4

Australia

DroneSmeg Posted at 2017-2-13 04:23
It's quite obvious what he meant. It wasn't photos. Khaaaan!

I used photos as an EXAMPLE of content. Please re-read the posts.
2017-2-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

joe_gadget Posted at 2017-2-13 03:45

Yes, the topic of the day is "confusion".

By thoroughly reading this whole thread it will surely give you some... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-13
Use props
DroneSmeg
lvl.4
Taiwan

joe_gadget Posted at 2017-2-13 05:09
I used photos as an EXAMPLE of content. Please re-read the posts.

Photos weren't the topic. Reread the posts.
2017-2-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DroneSmeg Posted at 2017-2-13 05:14

Hahaha, there are already a dozen topics in this thread. ;-)

Maybe more to come in the near future too. haha

But who's actually counting?

RedHotPoker
2017-2-13
Use props
joe_gadget
lvl.4

Australia

DroneSmeg Posted at 2017-2-13 05:14

My final comment on this, as written by cabansall:

"This is a private site and the contents are then owned by the operators."

2017-2-13
Use props
joe_gadget
lvl.4

Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-13 05:13
Yes, the topic of the day is "confusion".

Very well said, I always get confused when reading OPs posts
And with that, I'm out of this thread - have fun
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules