Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to pay on DJI Store - Dif Cards Dif Banks ?????
907 9 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JBSonic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I was tasked to purchase the DJI Inspire 2 platform for my company but I did not imagine that it could be so difficult to the point that I have given up.

I have tried to purchase one fully kitted out Inspire 2 but payments have failed every single time.

I used a Visa Card

I used a Master Card

I used American Express

These cards are from different banks, with different accounts. One of them has a 100k limit, every transaction fails.

I contacted DJI support, 11 times, over the course of 3 weeks.
Nobody could help, no assistance or advice or alternatives.

I was send links to the help section (which I can find myself ?!), I was told that I could do a direkt bank transfer but no information on how to do it.
I have never come across a 'professional' company like this which is unable to provide the most basic in service: A transaction

I have ordered most of the stuff now from a different reseller (which by the way worked instantly, no issue)

UNFORTUNATELY I have to use your broken store to obtain the SSD and Cinestation, it still does not work and I simply cannot purchase it.

Could anyone at DJI have the ability to sell me 2 of your products for the love of god ????

PLEASE JUST LET ME PAY FOR THE ITEMS!

2017-2-8
Use props
JBSonic
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No Response, of course
2017-2-8
Use props
JBSonic
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

By the way, since this issues has been going on for almost a month, I have tried my hardest to identify the problem:

I called up our Banks for the 3 cards that I attempted to use, these are business Credit Cards with high limits for big purchases for the company.
They said that apparently the DJI Online Store is setup incorrectly, it does not send the right information over to the bank to allow oversea transactions (this is their words not mine).
Funny enough, 2 different banks said the same thing, I believe that the problem lies within the DJI store, this is a major problem as I can only assume that other UK customers have the same issue.

You should urgently investigate this, you seem to be incorrectly forwarding any Credit/Visa Card information to the bank which then cancels the transaction, making any form of purchase impossible.
The only option left is to open a paypal account and transfer thousands of funds into it to make a successful purchase (Yes your Paypal system works fine), but my company is unwilling to go down this route as none of our other suppliers require paypal for transactions.

I hope you can sort out this problem, for now, my company has put on hold any attempts to make purchases from DJI, in fact, they are considering alternatives altogether, which is out of my control. Kinda hard to sell you as the market leader when one can not make a purchase.
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JBSonic, we're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties, will escalate the case to find the reason why you could not purchase products via cards and keep you updated.
2017-2-8
Use props
JBSonic
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you Natalia, it is very frustrating to not be able to do purchase the products I need and not receiving much help for it. Usually any business will go out of their way to allow their customers to make a purchase, so far I have felt like nobody at DJI really cares.

I have purchase the Inspire 2 X5S now from a UK resellers without issues, but I still require the SSD, Cinestation (and batteries but I know they are out of stock).
Even now I can not purchase ANYTHING from the site, just a few months ago I bought the Mavic Pro without problems (using one of the same cards!), so something changed on your end since then.

Please could you let me know once this is addressed so that I can order the remaining parts?
Thank you for your efforts and patience
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JBSonic Posted at 2017-2-9 02:44
Thank you Natalia, it is very frustrating to not be able to do purchase the products I need and not receiving much help for it. Usually any business will go out of their way to allow their customers to make a purchase, so far I have felt like nobody at DJI really cares.

I have purchase the Inspire 2 X5S now from a UK resellers without issues, but I still require the SSD, Cinestation (and batteries but I know they are out of stock).

Our support sent you an e-mail with the instructions to solve the problem, please check your e-mail box and let me know whether everything goes fine, thanks.
2017-2-9
Use props
gmanthegman
lvl.2
Bulgaria

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-9 04:55
Our support sent you an e-mail with the instructions to solve the problem, please check your e-mail box and let me know whether everything goes fine, thanks.

Please, help me. I have a VISA and I can't make a purchase too.
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

gmanthegman Posted at 2017-2-9 10:19
Please, help me. I have a VISA and I can't make a purchase too.

May I know have you tried to change another payment method to have a try?
If you cannot purchase by all cards, please let me know your order number.
2017-2-12
Use props
ChasinTail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42943 ft
United States

I tried several times to order as well.  All denied.  Then my CC put a stop on my card thinking there was fraudulent activity.  What a headache.

Finally got my credit card company to allow the charge to go thru.

2017-2-14
Use props
mcd0nald
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3717 ft
Australia

yup.....same issue....til they blocked my credit card!!!!
lol ....

gave up and bought TACO ND Filter in the end

2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules