730 4 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JBInspire
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1863438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Within DJI Go, my inspire 2 is showing up twice, with some flights logged against the first instance and others against the second. This is a bit of a pain as I have to switch between the two for getting flight records for my logs and don't have a toal of flight time/distance.

Any ideas on why or how to resolve?
2017-2-8
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

This occurs when there was a mis-registration with a server during synch. Total time is the arithmetic sum of the flight time for both instances of the aircraft.  This will be displayed correctly if you have only one craft on the frontnist page
2017-2-8
Use props
JBInspire
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1863438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2017-2-8 21:58
This occurs when there was a mis-registration with a server during synch. Total time is the arithmetic sum of the flight time for both instances of the aircraft.  This will be displayed correctly if you have only one craft on the frontnist page

Thanks Mike, is there a way to get them merged again - perhaps delete and re-install the Go app? Or am I stuck with two instances (not the end of the world)?
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

JBInspire Posted at 2017-2-9 08:16
Thanks Mike, is there a way to get them merged again - perhaps delete and re-install the Go app? Or am I stuck with two instances (not the end of the world)?

You should give that a try. Let us know if it persists.
2017-2-9
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

JBInspire Posted at 2017-2-9 08:16

Not in my experience. If you delete a record, it does not get synched.

Deleting the app and reinstalling /resynching doesn't fix this database entry bug.
DJI CAN fix this on the backend but it will require manual processing.

2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules