Inspire 2 back orders what is the problem with the online store.
659 5 2017-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have had a Inspire 2 2nd TX on order with DJI since the 2016-11-24 a few weeks ago it was showing on the DJI store 3-5 delivery now it is 20-25 I know of people that ordered them at the middle of January and have received them now.

I also ordered spare batteries at the same time again the same has appears to have happen with these.

DJI don't appear to supply items on back order I get the impression that if you order these items in January you get them straightaway.

I have emails sales support and been on the chat line since the middle of January have been told that they'll be shipped still nothing also keep getting conflicting information everytime I go on the the chat line I get told something different.

Come on DJI sort this supplier probable out.

Anybody else having the same problem with orders you have placed on the DJI online store.
2017-2-8
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Something to do with this being a non-standard order. For these, its really better to go with a distributor. Otherwise, the online store is generally 1) reliable 2) tends to under promise and then surprise you with over delivery
2017-2-8
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Ordering in late November, you should really have it by now.
Maybe cancel and order locally?
2017-2-9
Use props
thomasakira
lvl.3
Flight distance : 921693 ft
United States

My batteries I ordered Jan 21,  came 6 days after I ordered from dji....TB50 x 6..... as far as an extra tx I hunted around and found one through a distributor....same thing as 480 gb ssds
2017-2-9
Use props
thomasakira
lvl.3
Flight distance : 921693 ft
United States

the customer service is the worst
2017-2-9
Use props
JBInspire
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1863438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If it helps, Buzzflyer.co.uk have the I2 Tx in stock (the only place I've found them in the UK) - i've just ordered one!
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules