Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ERROR. Remote controller connected. Connect your aircraft
1700 3 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Martijn mc
lvl.1
Netherlands

I went to the island Sal in Cabo Verde for a week but i had a problem with my DJI Phantom 3 Standard.After sometimes 1 minute sometimes 4 minutes the app lost the contact with the drone. The remote was still conected with the drone so i could fly but could use the app.
i didn't had the problem before. I transported the drone in hand luggage.
Before i go i updated everything App: 3.1.2  Drone 1.8.10.

Hope you can help.
Thanks a lot.

2017-2-9
Use props
JackA
First Officer
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

The device that the GO APP is running on may be turning some services off (like Wi-Fi access) to conserve battery power.  If the device is operating on Android you can control these operations with Wake_Sets.  The easiest way to accomplish or set a Wake_Set is with a free APP  named WakeLock available on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.thedarken.wl  

I can send a description of the wake sets offered in this APP, would include them here but no way to upload a picture.
2017-2-11
Use props
Rene Jensen
First Officer
Denmark

did you just updatet the app or did you uninstall the old version before you download and install the newest app.try to do an imu calibration under sensors in the app
2017-2-12
Use props
Martijn mc
lvl.1
Netherlands

Rene Jensen Posted at 2017-2-12 08:15
did you just updatet the app or did you uninstall the old version before you download and install the newest app.try to do an imu calibration under sensors in the app

I downloaden the app again and now it is working. Except that the app always says that there are magnetic things are nearby. Everywhere even i am al least 5 meters away from my car. But he flys good and no problem with the connection.

Thanks!
2017-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules