Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping batteries within UK by Courier
2797 5 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GB44
Captain
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone had any experience of shipping batteries nationally within the UK.

Would appreciate advice on any couriers that you know who will transport batteries for Phantom and Inspire within UK only.

2017-2-9
Use props
Cymon66
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

YES !... ONLY UPS will carry Li-Po batteries... No other courier
2017-2-10
Use props
GB44
Captain
United Kingdom

Cymon66 Posted at 2017-2-10 03:11
YES !... ONLY UPS will carry Li-Po batteries... No other courier

I look at the Royal Mail Parcel Force website and thought that they would also carry, but you had to present the package at a Post Office.  I may call UPS and Parcel Force to see what their current stance is as its not exactly clear cut.
2017-2-10
Use props
fans24540619
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104882 ft
United Kingdom

Their questions (the Post Office) are in-regards to whether the battery is part of the item being posted or removable?
I have sent Phones which are the same format and just told them that they are part of the unit and they were OK with that!
2017-2-10
Use props
GB44
Captain
Australia

Just for everyones benefit.  Royal Mail Parcel Force were the only ones I could get to take.  Having said that I contacted them on three separate occasions the first said it was possible and they could ship, second time they categorically stated they are no longer able to handle Lithium Polymer batteries and that website info is out of date following rule changes in January 2017.  When I spoke with my more local Royal Mail Depot the answer was I was correct in stating reiterating their current web site info that allows one battery in the equipment and two spares.  The only way though was to take the package to a Post Office Counter as unable to be collected.  Counter staff accepted parcel without any fuss or issue.
2017-2-20
Use props
Grubko00
lvl.1

Poland

Usually in difficult shipping's, pages like http://clicktrans.com/ comes in handy. Instead of making tons of calls and reading tons of regulations for every transport provider that offers services in your neighborhood, on pages like this all you have to do is to list the item you want to ship. You will quickly get lot's of quotes from transport providers willing to deliver the package. Very convenient and usually can even halp to save some cash aswell
2017-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules