Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Experience on both 3Pro & 4? Tell us pros n cons!
620 4 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mariuss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2480515 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Good day!

I'm searching for info from someone with user experience on both Phantom 3 Pro/Adv & Phantom 4!

Would you do the same upgrade again, and is there anything worth mentioning that might not be spec related?

Thank you..

2017-2-9
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I upgraded to P4 shortly after I purchased the P3P.  P4 is a much stable AC and with sport mode you can't beat the fun. Aslo better camera and features.
2017-2-9
Use props
Jkeller84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the P3P, the P4, and the P4P. The P3P is an excellent machine with great features, a great camera, and few bugs. The only reason I would upgrade to a P4P would be the better camera system. I would skip the P4. If you are just into the fun and are ok with the smaller camera sensor, the P3P is the best bang for your buck at this point. Of course, this is just my humble opinion.
2017-2-9
Use props
Mariuss
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

Jkeller84 Posted at 2017-2-9 18:45
I have the P3P, the P4, and the P4P. The P3P is an excellent machine with great features, a great camera, and few bugs. The only reason I would upgrade to a P4P would be the better camera system. I would skip the P4. If you are just into the fun and are ok with the smaller camera sensor, the P3P is the best bang for your buck at this point. Of course, this is just my humble opinion.

Thanks for reply! How does the P4 & P4P cope with firmware updates and such? No bugs?
2017-2-10
Use props
Mariuss
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

dronist Posted at 2017-2-9 18:40
I upgraded to P4 shortly after I purchased the P3P.  P4 is a much stable AC and with sport mode you can't beat the fun. Aslo better camera and features.

How exactly is the camera better?  Thank you
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules