1056 5 2017-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb241cf90
lvl.2

Kuwait

Hi everyone this is my first Post here so i need your heelp guys Please ,

after i crash my I1 and chage the hole Arm Boom

how can i double check the lightbridge are working perfictly ?! how i know the Paddle are fine ? !

what should i check after the Hole Arm been changed ? ?? ?

thanks in advance

2017-2-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to clarify how you crashed? If you have any warranty left on the aircraft, it would be best to send it to DJI for service.
2017-2-9
Use props
fansb241cf90
lvl.2

Kuwait

Thank you for your reply

The crash was PILOT ERROR so no warranty would cover that

Sure I'll take it to a DJI authorized workshop ((don't want to talk about them now))
I want to have the knowledge what should I check afterwards ??
In my opinion the most important part is the lightbridge antennas!
Can you help what els I should check?

Cheers
2017-2-9
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

i recently just rebuilt a crashed inspire 1 and had to replace both arms and center frame lift... wish you the best of luck, took me 3-4 hours to dismantle. then another 6 hours to rebuild that was swapping my motors and antenna to new arms. I just posted a thread on it. mine flies fine after the rebuild havent really checked anything beside that screws still tight
2017-2-9
Use props
fansb241cf90
lvl.2

Kuwait

TruGreen Posted at 2017-2-9 19:22
i recently just rebuilt a crashed inspire 1 and had to replace both arms and center frame lift... wish you the best of luck, took me 3-4 hours to dismantle. then another 6 hours to rebuild that was swapping my motors and antenna to new arms. I just posted a thread on it. mine flies fine after the rebuild havent really checked anything beside that screws still tight

thank you I'm glad that your bird flies fine and wish you all the best ,  i'll defiantly check your post
2017-2-10
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansb241cf90 Posted at 2017-2-10 03:18
thank you I'm glad that your bird flies fine and wish you all the best ,  i'll defiantly check your post

if you decided to try and tackle the repair to yours i can try to help if you have any questions
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules