Looming 'first flight' - advise needed please
584 2 2017-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hazardpro1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi all, ok so this is a odd one.

I have a first flight looming and running through everything, double checking it all etc.

Its a custom build; N3, LB2, X3, E800 motors & aftermarket ESCs

Everything seems to be setup and configured correctly, BUT, im getting what I regards as 'abnormal' results from the sticks on the LB2

** note this is when bench testing the machine, as yet its not been flown **

So I initiate up the motors, (1,2,3,4,5,6 fire up.), then if I pull throttle up just over 50% the motors pick up rpm as expected (auto take of stylee), then from around 60% to 100% throttle there seems to be no change in RPM - is that normal? (On any other system I have built you can easily here a RMP change from 60-100% throttle)

Like wise on the right stick (mode 2) moving that around also does not seem to result in any noticable change in RPM (again on other builds you can easily here the different motor change RPM).

Im hoping its some clever thing in LB@ and it knows its not in the air? But Im a bit nervious to test it out until I can get some sort of clarification that the above in 'normal'?

(PS stick input is being read correctly in assistant, sticks have been calibrated and showing full range, ESCs have been calibrated in assistant)

Any input gratefully received.

H
2017-2-10
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Id correct all my spelling mistakes but I cant see how to edit a post on here!
2017-2-10
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Anyone?
2017-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules