Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Order Number: 0451380607923
999 4 2017-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
enzo65dk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61247 ft
Denmark

I have been on waiting lists to buy the Mavic Pro in two shops in Denmark from October.

1st February I lost my patience and canceled my orders and ordered instead directly from DJI the payment went throw the same day. The only reason why I changed to a direct order from DJI was the delivery of a Mavic Combo was disclosed to 7-10 days (now changed to 1-3).

I still only have 3 blue dots. (Order not shipped yet)

I have ask support about when I will get my Mavic and got this answer “Normally orders are shipped out 20-25 working days after payment is confirmed, and should arrive at your shipping address 3-5 working days after being shipped.”   

I have tried to answer back to support 3 days ago but until now no response.

If someone in DJI cut help about this I will appreciate it  

2017-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, I'll escalate the case for you with our sales team and get back to you once I get the information.
2017-2-11
Use props
Jpohgf
New

Singapore

Support@dji ain't responding to my issue. Can anyone help me please ?
2017-2-14
Use props
Jpohgf
New

Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-11 18:26
Sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, I'll escalate the case for you with our sales team and get back to you once I get the information.

Scratches on a brand new mavic's camera. I Haven not even set the drone up and needless to say pilot it. Support@dji ain't responding to my email. Someone please help me.
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jpohgf Posted at 2017-2-14 05:57
Scratches on a brand new mavic's camera. I Haven not even set the drone up and needless to say pilot it. Support@dji ain't responding to my email. Someone please help me.

Mavic Pro has been shipped out, our support just sent your an e-mail with the tracking number as well, please double check it, thanks.
2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules