Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Errors on 6 propellers
662 6 2017-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KevDrones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Hello,
I would like to state that DJI Support does not email me regarding my case. I would like a representive to contact me about my case number for 6 propellers. I want a written email regarding this case. I would like a PM to my forum from one of your repersentatives.
2017-2-10
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

It will help if you provide them with your case number
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, what's your case number? And who promised to email you? Can you elaborate? Thank you.
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We're so sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, I will inform our support team to contact you on Monday for your case and try our best to help you.
Please click on "Reply" button here so that we can get a remind, we'll follow up your case .
2017-2-18
Use props
KevDrones
Second Officer
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-18 18:30
We're so sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, I will inform our support team to contact you on Monday for your case and try our best to help you.
Please click on "Reply" button here so that we can get a remind, we'll follow up your case .

Okay, I have some updates, I got four propellers, but not the other 2, I need two more that work with my phantom.
2017-2-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

KevDrones Posted at 2017-2-19 11:30
Okay, I have some updates, I got four propellers, but not the other 2, I need two more that work with my phantom.

Just to clarify, the four propellers are working fine now, but you did not receive other 2, right?
2017-2-19
Use props
KevDrones
Second Officer
United States

Yes, I need 2 more.
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules